Smellys v Catalan Dragons.

Got something to discuss about RL in general? Then this is the place to post it.
Firestarter

Re: Smellys v Catalan Dragons.

Post by Firestarter »

Caboosegg wrote: Fri Nov 20, 2020 10:07 pm
Firestarter wrote: Fri Nov 20, 2020 9:39 pm I hope they all play........ we will stuff these men
Really?

48-2 vs 29-2 i'm worried about next week especially if the reffing isn't up to scratch.
12 men for 60 mins and a massive penalty count takes its toll
IF YOU STRIKE ME DOWN I WILL BECOME MORE POWERFUL THAN YOU CAN POSSIBLY IMAGINE
fozzieskem

Post by fozzieskem »

Catalan shockingly bad..they usually save the sort of tripe for a Sunday afternoon at the DW..trouble is im sure how good saints are at present, certainly nowhere near as good as they were last season under Holbrook it'll be a tough game either way.
Charriots Offiah

Post by Charriots Offiah »

I think you’ll find a lot of our lads will be targeting Walmsley’s knees, in a fair way obviously. He has definitely got a problem.
Nezza Faz

Post by Nezza Faz »

Charriots Offiah wrote: Fri Nov 20, 2020 11:41 pm I think you’ll find a lot of our lads will be targeting Walmsley’s knees, in a fair way obviously. He has definitely got a problem.
Would that be classed as a deliberate and violent attack to the knee :|
Charriots Offiah

Post by Charriots Offiah »

Nezza Faz wrote: Sat Nov 21, 2020 12:18 am
Charriots Offiah wrote: Fri Nov 20, 2020 11:41 pm I think you’ll find a lot of our lads will be targeting Walmsley’s knees, in a fair way obviously. He has definitely got a problem.
Would that be classed as a deliberate and violent attack to the knee :|
I hope not, I am talking about legal tackles front on.
nathan_rugby

Post by nathan_rugby »

Not sure why Coote gets such a grilling on here.

Safe under the high ball, great positioning, puts his body on the line, good support play and link ups, plenty of assists, good goal kicking.
Bomhead - "Lockers to prop."
up the junction

Post by up the junction »

nathan_rugby wrote: Sat Nov 21, 2020 8:24 am Not sure why Coote gets such a grilling on here.

Safe under the high ball, great positioning, puts his body on the line, good support play and link ups, plenty of assists, good goal kicking.
Because he’s a Moaning , play acting ,mard arse Saint
😀
jaws1

Post by jaws1 »

nathan_rugby wrote: Sat Nov 21, 2020 8:24 am Not sure why Coote gets such a grilling on here.

Because he gets a lot of his team mates shepherding the opposition its blatant when you watch on tv .
widdenoldboy

Post by widdenoldboy »

Garcia yellow - really?
Mike
Site Admin

Post by Mike »

Cats seriously disapointed me, but i guess it was a pretty typical performance. Its fine to lose, but they can't string two decent performances together and they get blown away. I said I thought they'd lose after the sequence of 3 penalties in the first few minutes, because its typical of their attitude to blow up after something like that. McBanana hasn't changed anything at that club.
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐