Hull Kr

Got something to discuss about RL in general? Then this is the place to post it.
nathan_rugby

Hull Kr

Post by nathan_rugby »

What does everyone think of their recruitment?

Where are they getting all the money from
For the wages ?
Bomhead - "Lockers to prop."
Firestarter

Re: Hull Kr

Post by Firestarter »

nathan_rugby wrote: Fri Dec 18, 2020 8:27 am What does everyone think of their recruitment?

For the wages ?
Who they signed?
IF YOU STRIKE ME DOWN I WILL BECOME MORE POWERFUL THAN YOU CAN POSSIBLY IMAGINE
CheshireWarrior

Post by CheshireWarrior »

If I was a KR fan id say very exciting indeed. On paper, the signings made suggest ambition within the club for 2021.

I think they have new ownership for next season dont they? When you look at the arrivals v departures, it looks like big wage demands to me (not influenced by any of the departing players salaries too). I would think they are pretty much close to the limit.

That said, Warrington Wolves have clearly been manipulating the SC FOR YEARS! Doesn't take a genius, never mind what the books say, look at the 25 man squads they have had for last ten seasons and nobody bats an eyelid.
Mike
Site Admin

Post by Mike »

nathan_rugby wrote: Fri Dec 18, 2020 8:27 am What does everyone think of their recruitment?

For the wages ?
Toronto's SL money that the league didn't give them. Also, the new SL team doesn't get as much as everyone else either... Chairman out for themselves at the expense of the game.
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
fozzieskem

Post by fozzieskem »

They’ve signed well so far but I doubt it’ll do them much good in the long run they’ll be down among the dead men as usual if and when the season starts