Kibula

Got something to discuss about RL in general? Then this is the place to post it.
Fujiman

Kibula

Post by Fujiman »

Just seen that he’s going on loan to Thunder.
ian.birchall

Re: Kibula

Post by ian.birchall »

Fujiman wrote: Sun Dec 20, 2020 7:46 pm Just seen that he’s going on loan to Thunder.
From Warrington??
Regarder une fille en bikini, c'est comme avoir un revolver chargé sur sa table:
Il n'y a rien de mal a ça mais il est difficile de penser à autre chose.

Now Europe is just for holidays.
Charriots Offiah

Post by Charriots Offiah »

Fujiman wrote: Sun Dec 20, 2020 7:46 pm Just seen that he’s going on loan to Thunder.
I hope he does well. I think that he will be better suited at that level.
fozzieskem

Post by fozzieskem »

It'll be interesting to see how he does up there he needs maybe to move down for a few seasons and then try his luck in SL again at a later date.
Fujiman

Post by Fujiman »

ian.birchall wrote: Sun Dec 20, 2020 8:36 pm
From Warrington??
Sorry yes that's why I put it in this section. There was a lot of talk about how strange it was that we let him go but maybe our coaches knew best?
morley pie eater

Post by morley pie eater »

Fujiman wrote: Mon Dec 21, 2020 10:10 am
From Warrington??
Sorry yes that's why I put it in this section. There was a lot of talk about how strange it was that we let him go but maybe our coaches knew best?
You're suggesting that our coaches could have known best? Really???

Don't you read the posts on here? You'll always find a whole range of opinions from people who know better than club, coaches, IL, KR, Lammy etc.

We should have kept Rocky Hampshire, Harrison Hansen . . . . . . right through to Hankinson - and they're just the H's.

Write out 100 times:
"I must keep up with the true experts opinions".

Happy Christmas to all :D :D :D
. . . . . . ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Barney841

Post by Barney841 »

morley pie eater wrote: Mon Dec 21, 2020 3:00 pm
Fujiman wrote: Mon Dec 21, 2020 10:10 am
From Warrington??
You're suggesting that our coaches could have known best? Really???

Don't you read the posts on here? You'll always find a whole range of opinions from people who know better than club, coaches, IL, KR, Lammy etc.

We should have kept Rocky Hampshire, Harrison Hansen . . . . . . right through to Hankinson - and they're just the H's.

Write out 100 times:
"I must keep up with the true experts opinions".

Happy Christmas to all :D :D :D
I think we got the best out of Hansen and with Farrell, lockers and Bateman in the pack he could probably see his time could be limited.
Hankinson and Hampshire were squad players at best
CheshireWarrior

Post by CheshireWarrior »

I thought Harrison Hansen was class at during this Wigan days! As for Kibula, looked at unit at Wigan but didn't really feature enough to appraise. Can see why he must have thought Wire was a good option for him.
Levrier

Post by Levrier »

Kibula always looked talented but lacking aggression at junior levels. He is an example of how difficult it is to make the step up. Wigan produce a lot of good players because the system funnels much of the talent available towards us, unfortunately very few actually make it. Now we see clubs looking to do away with academies because it makes more financial sense to them to pick up fully formed players. On the other hand the same systems force us to get rid of players who have not got a ready made place in our set up and sometimes we see players coming back to us when they have found their role. There is nothing wrong with that. but unlike Bullock or Bibby I do not really see a role for Kibula yet in SuperLeague. I would imagine that Bretherton would be a better bet.