Bunnies vs Wests

Got something to discuss about RL in general? Then this is the place to post it.
Richymac

Bunnies vs Wests

Post by Richymac »

What a second half that was (I missed the first)! Absolute chaos at the end, looking forward to seeing our boys in the Raiders game next!
pearsy

Re: Bunnies vs Wests

Post by pearsy »

What a great advert for RL
medlocke

Post by medlocke »

Madges face was a picture at the end, Which put a smile on mine :D
moto748

Post by moto748 »

I hope you didn't invest too much in the Raiders, Richymac!
Firestarter

Post by Firestarter »

moto748 wrote: Mon Apr 19, 2021 3:52 am I hope you didn't invest too much in the Raiders, Richymac!
Penrith or melbourne for me this season...... i just cant see any other team going the distance
IF YOU STRIKE ME DOWN I WILL BECOME MORE POWERFUL THAN YOU CAN POSSIBLY IMAGINE
Richymac

Post by Richymac »

moto748 wrote: Mon Apr 19, 2021 3:52 am I hope you didn't invest too much in the Raiders, Richymac!
Only got a chance to see the first half. It's a shame their form seems to have dropped big time after last season. Missing Cotric and Bateman maybe but still a huge drop off. Saw Williams' try though, looking very good but we as Wigan fans have always known that :)
Mike
Site Admin

Post by Mike »

Richymac wrote: Mon Apr 19, 2021 12:06 pm
Only got a chance to see the first half. It's a shame their form seems to have dropped big time after last season. Missing Cotric and Bateman maybe but still a huge drop off. Saw Williams' try though, looking very good but we as Wigan fans have always known that :)
Bateman looked good over there, but seems bang average on his return. Must be easier to shine in the NRL.
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
moto748

Post by moto748 »

Not so much that. He was just playing better in the NRL then he is currently.

As for the Raiders, they really look no more than a mid-table side in all honesty. There's not much finesse about what they do; it strikes me watching them that don't seem to pass the ball as much as the top sides. George is a good player, but we all know his strengths and weaknesses by now; he is certainly "NRL standard", but he's no Cleary or Moses, and never will be.
Firestarter

Post by Firestarter »

moto748 wrote: Tue Apr 20, 2021 4:12 pm Not so much that. He was just playing better in the NRL then he is currently.

As for the Raiders, they really look no more than a mid-table side in all honesty. There's not much finesse about what they do; it strikes me watching them that don't seem to pass the ball as much as the top sides. George is a good player, but we all know his strengths and weaknesses by now; he is certainly "NRL standard", but he's no Cleary or Moses, and never will be.
I agree with you moto...... also papalli doesnt seemthe force he was last season and there threequarter line is weakish( for an NRL team)
IF YOU STRIKE ME DOWN I WILL BECOME MORE POWERFUL THAN YOU CAN POSSIBLY IMAGINE
moto748

Post by moto748 »

That's right: Rapana, Scott, Croker and Kris hardly gonna set the world on fire.

I wouldn't swap them for Manfredi, Hardaker, Gildart and Marshall!