Tweet on Redvee

Got something to discuss about RL in general? Then this is the place to post it.
Firestarter

Re: Tweet on Redvee

Post by Firestarter »

josie andrews wrote: Sat May 01, 2021 3:21 pm The thing is, the remark was made apparently in the 16th/17th minute then Clubb was taken off.

But, it took until the 33rd minute until it was reported to the referee & put on report!

If someone had abused me I’d have been up in arms immediately not left it for a further 15 minutes or so.

And no, I’m not racist I’ve several friends of different ethnicity’s 😊
You dont have to justify yourself josie…… its all a bit weird imo……. Damn i used to get abused verbally when i was 16 playing amateur RL……. The things they said about my family wasnt nice but its been in rugby forever……. The people who gave it me always apologised at the end of the game though and admitted they were trying to get a rise……. Sledging i think they call it in aus
IF YOU STRIKE ME DOWN I WILL BECOME MORE POWERFUL THAN YOU CAN POSSIBLY IMAGINE
fozzieskem

Post by fozzieskem »

I do wish he had held fire with his tweet,I’ve no issue with what was said but would have preferred the due course to run unhindered by either side.
Caboosegg

Post by Caboosegg »

fozzieskem wrote: Tue May 04, 2021 7:43 am I do wish he had held fire with his tweet,I’ve no issue with what was said but would have preferred the due course to run unhindered by either side.
The thing is now, by posting the tweet if no evidence is available they will more likely go with it happened so they don't look like they are brushing it under the carpet.

If a player is making allegations against another they should be banned from posting it all over social media and until the tribunal is completed no one should be commenting on it past initial statements for then suspension.

Clubb regardless now has this allegation attached to his name, even if it comes back inconclusive and that can cause alot of damage.

If he has done it though, it's is a really stupid way to end your career and destroy your RL legacy as such.
These are two reasons not to trust people.
1. We don't know them.
2. We do know them.