Anyone having problems accessing WatchNRL.com?

Got something to discuss about RL in general? Then this is the place to post it.
moto748

Anyone having problems accessing WatchNRL.com?

Post by moto748 »

I can't today, was OK last weekend.

Dunno if it's just me or my set-up, I have emailed them, have found them pretty good at responding and sorting when I've had similar probs once or twice in the past.
moto748

Re: Anyone having problems accessing WatchNRL.com?

Post by moto748 »

It belatedly occurs to me, perhaps I'm the site's only subscriber?

However, I tried it on my 'work' PC, and it works there. My conclusion is that this is most likely one of these "We no longer support Windows 7" situations that are increasingly common on my ageing lap-top.

A shame, cos it means I have to watch it in a corner of the room on a monitor, instead of sat on my sofa watching the TV.
Fujiman

Post by Fujiman »

moto748 wrote: Thu May 20, 2021 8:56 pm It belatedly occurs to me, perhaps I'm the site's only subscriber?

However, I tried it on my 'work' PC, and it works there. My conclusion is that this is most likely one of these "We no longer support Windows 7" situations that are increasingly common on my ageing lap-top.

A shame, cos it means I have to watch it in a corner of the room on a monitor, instead of sat on my sofa watching the TV.
Have you tried a different browser?
moto748

Post by moto748 »

Yes, I've had to use Firefox for a long time cos I couldn't access it on Chrome on my lap-top. But on my work PC I can access it on Chrome no prob, so I put it down to the W7/W10 thing.