Today’s SL results

Got something to discuss about RL in general? Then this is the place to post it.
Post Reply
josie andrews
Posts: 27301
Joined: Sun Jun 10, 2007 10:17 pm
Location: Wigan
Contact:

Today’s SL results

Post by josie andrews » Sun May 30, 2021 5:02 pm

Wakefield 38 Huddersfield 12
Half time 30 - 0

HKR 40 Leigh 16
Half time 18 - 12
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage.

fozzieskem
Posts: 3853
Joined: Sat May 14, 2016 10:54 am

Re: Today’s SL results

Post by fozzieskem » Sun May 30, 2021 7:56 pm

I’d say Leigh are doomed even this early on in the season

User avatar
Mike
Site Admin
Posts: 5931
Joined: Sun Dec 23, 2018 6:54 pm
Contact:

Re: Today’s SL results

Post by Mike » Mon May 31, 2021 9:04 am

So much better, and so much more potential than Toronto.

fozzieskem
Posts: 3853
Joined: Sat May 14, 2016 10:54 am

Re: Today’s SL results

Post by fozzieskem » Mon May 31, 2021 1:26 pm

Mike wrote:
Mon May 31, 2021 9:04 am
So much better, and so much more potential than Toronto.
They’re closer I suppose and no doubt Derek will pay his bills unlike the Toronto owner

User avatar
Mike
Site Admin
Posts: 5931
Joined: Sun Dec 23, 2018 6:54 pm
Contact:

Re: Today’s SL results

Post by Mike » Mon May 31, 2021 7:12 pm

fozzieskem wrote:
Mon May 31, 2021 1:26 pm
Mike wrote:
Mon May 31, 2021 9:04 am
So much better, and so much more potential than Toronto.
They’re closer I suppose and no doubt Derek will pay his bills unlike the Toronto owner
Isn't he the guy who stopped paying he whole team and had everyone sold off when they couldn't be promoted a couple of seasons back?

fozzieskem
Posts: 3853
Joined: Sat May 14, 2016 10:54 am

Re: Today’s SL results

Post by fozzieskem » Mon May 31, 2021 8:45 pm

Mike wrote:
Mon May 31, 2021 7:12 pm
fozzieskem wrote:
Mon May 31, 2021 1:26 pm
Mike wrote:
Mon May 31, 2021 9:04 am
So much better, and so much more potential than Toronto.
They’re closer I suppose and no doubt Derek will pay his bills unlike the Toronto owner
Isn't he the guy who stopped paying he whole team and had everyone sold off when they couldn't be promoted a couple of seasons back?
I’d forgotten about that tbh but you’re right there was tomfoolery last time that’s for sure but the Wolfpack from the start had issues paying their way it’s just the media chose not to say anything about it but still they are but a footnote now

Post Reply