King and Lomax

Got something to discuss about RL in general? Then this is the place to post it.
ian.birchall

King and Lomax

Post by ian.birchall »

I have posted before about how Lomax cheats when he goes down with a convenient injury when Stains are under pressure so I smiled last night when they grumbled when King called for attention.
What goes around comes around.😅
Regarder une fille en bikini, c'est comme avoir un revolver chargé sur sa table:
Il n'y a rien de mal a ça mais il est difficile de penser à autre chose.

Now Europe is just for holidays.
Dan2266

Re: King and Lomax

Post by Dan2266 »

I had a chuckle in the last minute when Philbin was slow to get up holding his head at the PTB... whilst looking at the saints players and laughing :lol:
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

Kristian Woolf critical of Warrington's game slowing tactics

https://www.sthelensreporter.co.uk/spor ... tons-game-
slowing-tactics-3277742

You can also add Jake Connor to the list!

Strange as it seems to be mainly backs that phaff about like that!
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
Charriots Offiah

Post by Charriots Offiah »

Dan2266 wrote: Fri Jun 18, 2021 7:53 am I had a chuckle in the last minute when Philbin was slow to get up holding his head at the PTB... whilst looking at the saints players and laughing :lol:
The reason Philbin did that wasn't to slow the play down it was with regard to Knowles tackle, there had been previous in the game when Philbin tackled Knowles (third man) and revenge was trying to be executed.
Dan2266

Post by Dan2266 »

Charriots Offiah wrote: Fri Jun 18, 2021 9:54 am
Dan2266 wrote: Fri Jun 18, 2021 7:53 am I had a chuckle in the last minute when Philbin was slow to get up holding his head at the PTB... whilst looking at the saints players and laughing :lol:
The reason Philbin did that wasn't to slow the play down it was with regard to Knowles tackle, there had been previous in the game when Philbin tackled Knowles (third man) and revenge was trying to be executed.
ahhh fair enough, I just thought with seconds to go he was slowing it down
Shaun1967

Post by Shaun1967 »

josie andrews wrote: Fri Jun 18, 2021 8:03 am Kristian Woolf critical of Warrington's game slowing tactics

https://www.sthelensreporter.co.uk/spor ... tons-game-
slowing-tactics-3277742

You can also add Jake Connor to the list!

Strange as it seems to be mainly backs that phaff about like that!
The bit Woolf misses out is that one of the Saints players (possibly Dodd?) waved to the referee to stop the game as King was obviously hurt in the tackle.
“Usually the fans that abuse players like Sam have never done anything of any note themselves. They’re nobodies, whose greatest claim to fame is abusing someone who has, and these so-called ‘Eddie the Experts’ pretend to their mates that they have."

WALLY LEWIS
fozzieskem

Post by fozzieskem »

I enjoyed the game last night thought Warrington deserved their win but the time wasting has crept in all over the game in recent years sadly
Caboosegg

Post by Caboosegg »

Saint complaining about stuff like this amuses me the do it all the time.
These are two reasons not to trust people.
1. We don't know them.
2. We do know them.
the pieman

Post by the pieman »

Caboosegg wrote: Fri Jun 18, 2021 2:10 pm Saint complaining about stuff like this amuses me the do it all the time.
obviously have never listed to any saints fans :), no they dont and no other play to ever play rugby league would ever get into a saints team, cos they are all that good and the best player ever in every position ever, and they never ever infringe, its only dirty wigan players that do that (& repeat game after game :) )