NRL offers players to SL

Got something to discuss about RL in general? Then this is the place to post it.
widdenoldboy

NRL offers players to SL

Post by widdenoldboy »

https://www.examinerlive.co.uk/sport/ru ... dium=email

Another five NRL players have been offered to Super League clubs ahead of the 2022 season.

Rugby League Live can reveal clubs have been alerted to the availability of several players yet to sign deals down under, the latest sign of more players becoming available.

Heading the list is New Zealand Warriors prop Leeson Ah Mau, who has been a present for the NRL club so far this season.

The Samoa and New Zealand international, 31, has returned to his homeland alongside Roger Tuivasa-Sheck on compassionate grounds and could have now played his last game for the club.

He has made over 200 appearances during an NRL career that has seen him play regularly for the past decade.

Also on the list is back-rower Curtis Sironen, who is currently at Manly Sea Eagles.

Sironen, 28, has previously played for Wests Tigers and has been a mainstay throughout his NRL career.

Former St Helens forward Sia Soliola has also emerged on radars. The 34-year-old is currently in his seventh season at Canberra Raiders, where he signed after five seasons with the reigning Super League champions.
Promoted Stories

Another prop, Max King, is available and is currently playing his rugby at Melbourne Storm respectively. King, 24, has played six games for the Storm so far this year.

The final player is Gold Coast winger Jonus Pearson. He was Justin Holbrook's first signing at the Titans but has only played twice under the former St Helens coach.
Firestarter

Re: NRL offers players to SL

Post by Firestarter »

Curtis sironen is a decent lad but dont think we need a backrower
IF YOU STRIKE ME DOWN I WILL BECOME MORE POWERFUL THAN YOU CAN POSSIBLY IMAGINE
Charriots Offiah

Post by Charriots Offiah »

We have no room on our overseas quota.
Barney841

Post by Barney841 »

I think our signings for next season are done…
widdenoldboy

Post by widdenoldboy »

The only one I'd look at would be Leeson Ah Mau but if he had to go back to NZ for compassionate reasons its unlikely he'd then leave for the UK.

What overseas slots do we have and which ones are filled? I'm guessing

Mago
Ellis
Miski
Isa?
Bevan French
Jai Field
Thomas Leuluai?
Mitch Clark
Last edited by widdenoldboy on Wed Jul 28, 2021 4:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Wiganer Ted

Post by Wiganer Ted »

French and Field have contracts for 2022.
Leuluai and Clark are OOC, whether one or either re-sign we don't know yet.
Hastings has signed for Wests.
widdenoldboy

Post by widdenoldboy »

Wiganer Ted wrote: Wed Jul 28, 2021 4:47 pm French and Field have contracts for 2022.
Leuluai and Clark are OOC, whether one or either re-sign we don't know yet.
Hastings has signed for Wests.
Cheers, how does it work with Hastings as he qualifies for England, appreciate he will be at Wests next year?