Leeds Halves

Got something to discuss about RL in general? Then this is the place to post it.
pedro

Re: Leeds Halves

Post by pedro »

Charriots Offiah wrote: Fri Jul 30, 2021 12:25 am
pedro wrote: Thu Jul 29, 2021 11:32 pm I know thats what I said
Did you?
....yep
Charriots Offiah

Post by Charriots Offiah »

pedro wrote: Fri Jul 30, 2021 2:09 pm
Charriots Offiah wrote: Fri Jul 30, 2021 12:25 am
pedro wrote: Thu Jul 29, 2021 11:32 pm I know thats what I said
Did you?
....yep
Ok
wall_of_voodoo

Post by wall_of_voodoo »

I can understand the goalkicking aspect but signing a 33 year old half in Gale??!!

As for Sneyd, his goalkicking is without question but half the issue for Hull is the same as at Wigan in that without Connor they are an unspectacular side - just a better pack

Sneyd can't run to save his life, Houghton is a great tackler but well past his prime and Wynne (or Shaul) and whoever plays 13 place extra pressure on Josh Reynolds to be their "go to" in attack. We see with ourselves it is that lack of attacking threat that makes one or two teams (like Wigan) very predictable and easy to defend against
I'm a better fan than you
Because I don't "Boo"!!!

Yes I bloody know transfer fees do not count on the salary cap for those illiterates that need it explaining to them because they assume everyone is as thick as they are :roll:
Mike
Site Admin

Post by Mike »

Neither seem particularly good to me. Mostly living on past glories.
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Charriots Offiah

Post by Charriots Offiah »

Mike wrote: Fri Jul 30, 2021 11:43 pm Neither seem particularly good to me. Mostly living on past glories.
I agree Mike, Wigan rarely sign players around the 30 mark. I would prefer us to sign Abdul from HKR or Trueman from Cas.
MadMaxWarrior

Post by MadMaxWarrior »

I think Gale would have been a good signing 2/3 years ago but I wouldnt say now. Would only have 1/2 seasons left in him and if we are rebuilding that's not what we need.

Do uws think we will go for a halfback? I think we need someone with experience but I cant see were we fit everyone in if we do next season

1) French
2) Marshall
3) Hardaker
4) Bibby
5) Miski
6) Field
7) Smith