Leeds v Wire commentary! Plus game

Got something to discuss about RL in general? Then this is the place to post it.
josie andrews

Leeds v Wire commentary! Plus game

Post by josie andrews »

Sky really need to get rid of the O’Connor & McDermot!

They are both so biased towards Leeds! Ex Player & father of a Leeds player!

Ash Handley is the best in the league!

Oldeski is the best in the league!

Richie Myler is one of the best!

Sutcliffe is one of the best!

Best tea lady in the league!

A.N. Other Leeds player is the best in the league!

🥱🥱😴😴
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
CheshireWarrior

Re: Leeds v Wire commentary!

Post by CheshireWarrior »

Another belting decision by R.Hicks (Charnley Try)........unbelievable!
fozzieskem

Post by fozzieskem »

Don’t forget the world class Gale

But as for Hicks sorry he needs suspending after the other night and now that shocking call,I don’t normally have a go at a ref but it’s mistake after mistake at the moment from him
Ipinwigan

Post by Ipinwigan »

Kendall and Hicks together, possibly the worst refereeing combination you could get.
Yet again Hicks sees something that nobody else does, ignors the fantastic tackle from Dwyer and awards the try to Wanky Warrington, second time in a week he has given the benefit to them.
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

Today at our game, the stadium supervisors told me that fans are NOT to shout for the players to come to them at the end of the games as the club is getting fined from the RFL because of COVID-19 issues.

At this game, Leeds/Wire, all the Wire players went to their fans, were having photos taken, had arms round them etc!
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
AndyNick

Post by AndyNick »

josie andrews wrote: Sun Aug 01, 2021 9:50 pm Today at our game, the stadium supervisors told me that fans are NOT to shout for the players to come to them at the end of the games as the club is getting fined from the RFL because of COVID-19 issues.

At this game, Leeds/Wire, all the Wire players went to their fans, were having photos taken, had arms round them etc!
Max can't even fist bump people because of the protocols. They even announced at the wire game on Wednesday about the "Red zone protocol" in place. Seems the rules don't apply yo wire.
Charriots Offiah

Post by Charriots Offiah »

josie andrews wrote: Sun Aug 01, 2021 9:05 pm Sky really need to get rid of the O’Connor & McDermot!

🥱🥱😴😴
You forgot Sinfield Josie, can you please stand in the corner by yourself.
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

Charriots Offiah wrote: Sun Aug 01, 2021 11:18 pm
josie andrews wrote: Sun Aug 01, 2021 9:05 pm Sky really need to get rid of the O’Connor & McDermot!

🥱🥱😴😴
You forgot Sinfield Josie, can you please stand in the corner by yourself.
Oops! Yes sorry, the player who can play anywhere who lost us a chance of a WC final because he HAD to be included in the team v NZ SF! 🤨

Off the field nice bloke!
josie andrews

Re: Leeds v Wire commentary! Plus game

Post by josie andrews »

OLEDZKI DISAPPOINTED BY RACIST

Leeds Rhinos star Mikołaj Oledzki said he was disappointed to hear racist comments from a fan during Sunday’s clash with Warrington Wolves and says he is happy to leave the investigation to the RFL as part of the Tackle It programme.

https://www.therhinos.co.uk/video/oledz ... ist-abuse/

Leeds star slams racist remark from fan

Leeds’ Mikolaj Oledzki was “disappointed” and “shocked” to hear an alleged racist remark come from the stands as the Rhinos went down 27-26 to Warrington last night.

The Polish-born prop has become one of the outstanding forwards in Super League, but, even after such an allegation, remained calm and collected.

“Rugby league is a tough enough sport as it is, I’m just really disappointed because we stand so strongly against racism and discrimination,” Oledzki said.

As a player we all expect to get a bit of abuse but there is no need for racism and anything like that.”

Oledzki went on to state that he didn’t want children to hear such a remark.

“Hopefully, we’re going to leave it to the RFL to review it and see if anything will get done or can be done.

“I’m just disappointed, there are kids in the stand too and what was said to me was quite loud

“To be honest, I was shocked myself because I’ve never really experienced it, but it’s not something you’d want your kids to hear.

“Everyone makes mistakes and reacts withe emotion sometimes, I’m not saying anyone is a bad person, but I just want people to think about what they say before they say it.

https://www.seriousaboutrl.com/leeds-st ... fan-41644/

Just shows what lunatics are attending games pretending to be fans 🤬
Caboosegg

Re: Leeds v Wire commentary! Plus game

Post by Caboosegg »

josie andrews wrote: Mon Aug 02, 2021 7:43 am OLEDZKI DISAPPOINTED BY RACIST

Leeds Rhinos star Mikołaj Oledzki said he was disappointed to hear racist comments from a fan during Sunday’s clash with Warrington Wolves and says he is happy to leave the investigation to the RFL as part of the Tackle It programme.

https://www.therhinos.co.uk/video/oledz ... ist-abuse/

Leeds star slams racist remark from fan

Leeds’ Mikolaj Oledzki was “disappointed” and “shocked” to hear an alleged racist remark come from the stands as the Rhinos went down 27-26 to Warrington last night.

The Polish-born prop has become one of the outstanding forwards in Super League, but, even after such an allegation, remained calm and collected.

“Rugby league is a tough enough sport as it is, I’m just really disappointed because we stand so strongly against racism and discrimination,” Oledzki said.

As a player we all expect to get a bit of abuse but there is no need for racism and anything like that.”

Oledzki went on to state that he didn’t want children to hear such a remark.

“Hopefully, we’re going to leave it to the RFL to review it and see if anything will get done or can be done.

“I’m just disappointed, there are kids in the stand too and what was said to me was quite loud

“To be honest, I was shocked myself because I’ve never really experienced it, but it’s not something you’d want your kids to hear.

“Everyone makes mistakes and reacts withe emotion sometimes, I’m not saying anyone is a bad person, but I just want people to think about what they say before they say it.

https://www.seriousaboutrl.com/leeds-st ... fan-41644/

Just shows what lunatics are attending games pretending to be fans 🤬
No its just a sign of what has happening everywhere.

The other week when we played Huddersfield some guy shouted stand up when the players took the knee.
These are two reasons not to trust people.
1. We don't know them.
2. We do know them.