Rugby League World Cup decision made as Australia and New Zealand's withdrawal forces postponement

Got something to discuss about RL in general? Then this is the place to post it.
Mike
Site Admin

Re: Rugby League World Cup decision made as Australia and New Zealand's withdrawal forces postponement

Post by Mike »

We'll probably be adding a whole bunch of SL fixtures into Nov now. Basically playing until contracts start to expire and /or Leeds get into the playoffs. Probably be a top 10 this year to get Hudds in!
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
fozzieskem

Re: Rugby League World Cup decision made as Australia and New Zealand's withdrawal forces postponement

Post by fozzieskem »

It was always going to be postponed once the NRL clubs flexed their muscles as Mike points out there isn’t a need now to get everything done by 9th of October really,it’ll be interesting to see if they do extend the season,no reason not to really I suppose?
moto748

Post by moto748 »

Yes, surely there's no excuse now for all fixtures not being fulfilled?
Jonathon Kerr (JK)

Post by Jonathon Kerr (JK) »

I suppose the remaining fixtures now depend on the ability to shift the Grand Final. If that can’t be re-arranged, then mid week fixtures are here until the end of the season

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
jobo

Post by jobo »

moto748 wrote: Thu Aug 05, 2021 4:29 pm Yes, surely there's no excuse now for all fixtures not being fulfilled?
You wouldn't think so. It'll be interesting to see the smellys from over the hill playing a game every 3 days or so and the effect it has on their squad just prior to the play offs.