Castleford add exciting rival star to their ranks

Got something to discuss about RL in general? Then this is the place to post it.
josie andrews

Castleford add exciting rival star to their ranks

Post by josie andrews »

Castleford Tigers have signed Bureta Faraimo on a two-year deal.

The winger began his career in the NRL with Parramatta Eels, a short spell at the New Zealand Warriors followed before he made the switch to Super League. Hull FC was the USA international’s destination, and he has an impressive record of 40 tries in 80 matches during his three-year spell with the Black and Whites.

Speaking to castlefordtigers.com about joining the club, Faraimo explained that he is happy to be part of the new era at Castleford in 2022.

“I am really excited! I’m looking forward to working with Lee Radford again and we’ll hopefully win some silverware together,” Faraimo said.

The crowd at Castleford is always good and they are right on top of you. Even as an opposition player it’s impressive and I can’t wait to be there with the crowd on my side the next two years.”

The 31-year-old has explained that he is ready to play in any position for the team.

I’ll play wherever I am needed and whatever is best for the team to be successful.

“I’m looking forward to playing well, enjoying my time at the club, and making some new friends.”

Castleford’s head coach for 2022, Lee Radford, coached the winger during his tenure at Hull FC and outlined just how thrilled he is to be working alongside him once again.

“He’s an incredibly tough bloke to tackle, nine times out of ten he will win the ground when he’s carrying the ball and gets your sets started like you want to start your sets,” Radford said.

He gets you on the front foot, and not only that, I think something that gets a little overlooked is his work down the other side of the field, you give him a try-scoring opportunity and he will take it.

Radford added: “Off the field, he is a fantastic bloke and someone I really enjoyed having a relationship with and I have stayed in touch with on a regular basis. When I heard that he was available, I jumped at the chance to get him signed for Cas.”

https://www.seriousaboutrl.com/castlefo ... nks-41784/
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
fozzieskem

Re: Castleford add exciting rival star to their ranks

Post by fozzieskem »

Radford is just making a Hull fc mark 2 at Cas