Warrington v Catalans - Game Off

Got something to discuss about RL in general? Then this is the place to post it.
Ipinwigan

Warrington v Catalans - Game Off

Post by Ipinwigan »

Just noticed that the Warrington v Catalans game for this evening has been called off due to positive Covid tests, in the Catalans camp.
To me this looks like teams picking and choosing which of the games they want to play and avoid tough games, to keep their percentage win rate as high as possible.
Wigan carry on regardless and usually fail to beat any of the top opposition, or lower opposition for that matter.
EDINBURGH-WARRIOR

Wire v Catalans off

Post by EDINBURGH-WARRIOR »

Getting really suspect now . Catalan played their 18 games . Why play more and risk defeat .

Regards EW
2002 and EW is hooked
01tentpeg

Covid

Post by 01tentpeg »

Well I see another game off think wigan should do the same as everyone else and get a couple of weeks off
ian.birchall

Re: Wire v Catalans off

Post by ian.birchall »

As if the French would ever be underhand and sly.🤔
Regarder une fille en bikini, c'est comme avoir un revolver chargé sur sa table:
Il n'y a rien de mal a ça mais il est difficile de penser à autre chose.

Now Europe is just for holidays.
Wes

Re: Covid

Post by Wes »

Or carry on and earn money through ticket sales[emoji1745]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
jobo

Re: Wire v Catalans off

Post by jobo »

ian.birchall wrote: Thu Aug 19, 2021 2:26 pm As if the French would ever be underhand and sly.🤔
Not as sly as them sentelleners.
pedro

Re: Covid

Post by pedro »

Wes wrote: Thu Aug 19, 2021 4:25 pm Or carry on and earn money through ticket sales[emoji1745]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Catalans keep calling off away games so save on travel and dont lose any receipts
mikey

Re: Warrington v Catalans - Game Off

Post by mikey »

It’s been said “essential staff” 3-4 people I just don’t understand with sizes of squads these days it doesn’t look fair when other teams with far less quality ie Wakefield they seemed to have played through rounds with under strength teams costing the coach his job