chris hill

Got something to discuss about RL in general? Then this is the place to post it.
nathan_rugby

Re: chris hill

Post by nathan_rugby »

buttmonkey2 wrote: Fri Sep 10, 2021 5:24 pm It's an example of how low our standards have dropped that virtually any forward (and some on here wanted Adam Sidlow) would be an improvement on what we have.

I'd rather cross my fingers and hope we get a coach with a least 10% on Lam and see how much if anything he can improve things

I don't believe so many players have all become bad players at the same time - it's the way they're coached and then picked to play that is our issue
Part of our end of season success last year was down to starting Singleton and Bullock + them both putting in good stints.
Bomhead - "Lockers to prop."
jaws1

Re: chris hill

Post by jaws1 »

nathan_rugby wrote: Sat Sep 11, 2021 10:07 am
buttmonkey2 wrote: Fri Sep 10, 2021 5:24 pm It's an example of how low our standards have dropped that virtually any forward (and some on here wanted Adam Sidlow) would be an improvement on what we have.

I'd rather cross my fingers and hope we get a coach with a least 10% on Lam and see how much if anything he can improve things

I don't believe so many players have all become bad players at the same time - it's the way they're coached and then picked to play that is our issue
Part of our end of season success last year was down to starting Singleton and Bullock + them both putting in good stints.
Do us a favour and text Lam about this .