Saints v Leeds

Got something to discuss about RL in general? Then this is the place to post it.
jobo

Re: Saints v Leeds

Post by jobo »

josie andrews wrote: Sat Sep 11, 2021 8:17 am
morley pie eater wrote: Fri Sep 10, 2021 11:13 pm Saints' performance in the first half would have seen them dominate any team in SL. One question though is how much of a factor is it that they've played 3 games less than Leeds (4 less than us).

I'm not saying that they weren't the best team anyway, but it's worth noting that the 3 teams who have played least games (Saints, Wire and Hull KR) don't seem to have had the lapses that most others have - especially Wigan, who have played most.
👏🏼👏🏼

I still say this season has been a joke! Clubs picking & choosing games IMO & claiming Covid!
Can you imagine the out cry if it was us?

Think it's ridiculous that they didn't have to complete all of their games.
jobo

Post by jobo »

moto748 wrote: Fri Sep 10, 2021 8:20 pm Leeds appear to be dissolving. And I thought this might be a tight contest.
Thought the same pre-match. Wondered if with both Lomax and Farges missing, just how Sts wiuld perform. Then up steps Welsby and Dodds.
buttmonkey2

Post by buttmonkey2 »

morley pie eater wrote: Fri Sep 10, 2021 11:13 pm Saints' performance in the first half would have seen them dominate any team in SL. One question though is how much of a factor is it that they've played 3 games less than Leeds (4 less than us).
How many games have they been involved in were they were awarded 24-0? I'm sure these are included in the table so they have played even less than you mention (not the only team either tbh)
Back by demand.