Saints v Leeds

Got something to discuss about RL in general? Then this is the place to post it.
moto748

Saints v Leeds

Post by moto748 »

Leeds appear to be dissolving. And I thought this might be a tight contest.
fozzieskem

Re: Saints v Leeds

Post by fozzieskem »

Walmsley is in fine form let’s be fair but Leeds are pretty poor to say the least
moto748

Post by moto748 »

They're praising Leeming, and I like him too, but he's missed some tackles tonight.
fozzieskem

Post by fozzieskem »

moto748 wrote: Fri Sep 10, 2021 9:05 pm They're praising Leeming, and I like him too, but he's missed some tackles tonight.
Yea he’s had better games but I think because Leeds are so poor tonight there is a little bit of over praise from the sky guys
moto748

Post by moto748 »

By the way, off-topic, I'm pleased to see that the NRL Finals games this weekend are on free-to-air, (ish) TV; Sky Sports Mix.
moto748

Post by moto748 »

Just tremendous from Walmsley.
fozzieskem

Post by fozzieskem »

moto748 wrote: Fri Sep 10, 2021 9:28 pm By the way, off-topic, I'm pleased to see that the NRL Finals games this weekend are on free-to-air, (ish) TV; Sky Sports Mix.
Yea nice touch from sky.

And as for Walmsley he was outstanding tonight
southportcdm

Post by southportcdm »

When we played Leeds the other week I remember thinking at half time that they were the worst Leeds side I'd seen for years. Saints' loss to Catalans has probably done them a favour. I can't see them losing again this year.
morley pie eater

Post by morley pie eater »

Saints' performance in the first half would have seen them dominate any team in SL. One question though is how much of a factor is it that they've played 3 games less than Leeds (4 less than us).

I'm not saying that they weren't the best team anyway, but it's worth noting that the 3 teams who have played least games (Saints, Wire and Hull KR) don't seem to have had the lapses that most others have - especially Wigan, who have played most.
Wigan ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Saints ⭐⭐⭐
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

morley pie eater wrote: Fri Sep 10, 2021 11:13 pm Saints' performance in the first half would have seen them dominate any team in SL. One question though is how much of a factor is it that they've played 3 games less than Leeds (4 less than us).

I'm not saying that they weren't the best team anyway, but it's worth noting that the 3 teams who have played least games (Saints, Wire and Hull KR) don't seem to have had the lapses that most others have - especially Wigan, who have played most.
👏🏼👏🏼

I still say this season has been a joke! Clubs picking & choosing games IMO & claiming Covid!
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan