Joe Wardle future latest as rivals circle

Got something to discuss about RL in general? Then this is the place to post it.
josie andrews

Joe Wardle future latest as rivals circle

Post by josie andrews »

Hull FC head coach Brett Hodgson has had his own say on whether or not Joe Wardle will be heading through the doors at the MKM Stadium in 2022.

Wardle, 29, is off-contract at current club Huddersfield Giants and has rarely featured for Ian Watson’s side in 2021, which has led speculation to mount that the forward could be angling for a move.

With over 200 career appearances under his belt in both Super League and the NRL as well as six Scotland caps, Wardle would bring a vast amount of experience to the MKM Stadium

Hodgson was asked about whether Wardle was in his sights at his side’s pre-match conference, but the Australian remained coy despite highlighting that his side needed new blood.

That’s what I’ve spoken about since minute one. I’m not going to speculate on what that means but we are looking to bring people in, there’s no doubt about that,” Hodgson said.

“I’m not willing to speculate on anything at this moment (regarding Joe Wardle)

https://www.seriousaboutrl.com/joe-ward ... cle-43242/
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
Charriots Offiah

Re: Joe Wardle future latest as rivals circle

Post by Charriots Offiah »

Can we have his brother please?
Barney841

Re: Joe Wardle future latest as rivals circle

Post by Barney841 »

No thanks. Overrated