GIANTS SNAP UP LEVI

Got something to discuss about RL in general? Then this is the place to post it.
josie andrews

GIANTS SNAP UP LEVI

Post by josie andrews »

Huddersfield Giants have signed NRL star Danny Levi from Brisbane Broncos on a two-year deal. The 25-year-old New Zealand International has played for Newcastle Knights, Manly Sea-Eagles and Brisbane Broncos, with the hooker making 112 NRL appearances since his debut in 2015.

Huddersfield Giants Head Coach, Ian Watson said: "Danny is electric in and around the ruck, he's really quick and he's got great skill. His distribution is first class and he brings people onto the ball. He brings the forwards onto the ball to generate the quicker ruck speed.

"His running game will make us dangerous in and around the spine."

"He's a hungry and ambition player who wants to achieve things. He wants to boost his profile and we want him to help us in our quest to get to where we want to be."

Danny Levi said: "It's awesome and really exciting to sign for the club. It'll be a big change for me and my family but we can't wait to get over. I've heard nothing but good things about Ian Watson. Lots of people I know have worked under him and consider him one of the best in the business.

"I've heard a fair bit about Super League, it's a tough competition and I can't wait to get over and see what it's like. I like to run, I like to get out of hooker and bring energy to the team. That's what I base my game off - being a high energy player, try to run as much as possible."

https://www.superleague.co.uk/article/2 ... ap-up-levi
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
Barney841

Re: GIANTS SNAP UP LEVI

Post by Barney841 »

Don’t need him. We’ve got powell
medlocke

Post by medlocke »

Barney841 wrote: Wed Sep 29, 2021 9:42 am Don’t need him. We’ve got powell
And Tommy Lulu
First Try Tickle

Post by First Try Tickle »

josie andrews wrote: Wed Sep 29, 2021 9:40 am electric in and around the ruck, he's really quick and he's got great skill. His distribution is first class and he brings people onto the ball. He brings the forwards onto the ball to generate the quicker ruck speed.
At one point I thought they were talking about Powell.
Barney841

Post by Barney841 »

First Try Tickle wrote: Wed Sep 29, 2021 2:36 pm
josie andrews wrote: Wed Sep 29, 2021 9:40 am electric in and around the ruck, he's really quick and he's got great skill. His distribution is first class and he brings people onto the ball. He brings the forwards onto the ball to generate the quicker ruck speed.
At one point I thought they were talking about Powell.
😆😆
ddtftf

Post by ddtftf »

Wigan scout thought a hooker was £50 for a quickie He was last seen in a Leigh brothel on Friday after 3 pm over 60s happy hour 2 for the price of one :lol: :lol: :lol:
Firestarter

Post by Firestarter »

ddtftf wrote: Wed Sep 29, 2021 3:04 pm Wigan scout thought a hooker was £50 for a quickie He was last seen in a Leigh brothel on Friday after 3 pm over 60s happy hour 2 for the price of one :lol: :lol: :lol:
Ive heard we after a thai hooker called long time
IF YOU STRIKE ME DOWN I WILL BECOME MORE POWERFUL THAN YOU CAN POSSIBLY IMAGINE
medlocke

Post by medlocke »

Firestarter wrote: Wed Sep 29, 2021 4:42 pm
ddtftf wrote: Wed Sep 29, 2021 3:04 pm Wigan scout thought a hooker was £50 for a quickie He was last seen in a Leigh brothel on Friday after 3 pm over 60s happy hour 2 for the price of one :lol: :lol: :lol:
Ive heard we after a thai hooker called long time
Heard we where originally looking at Japanese hooker Tu Kanchu but there was no chance getting a visa
Blackpool_Pie

Post by Blackpool_Pie »

I've heard the team went in after losing to Leeds and still couldn't score