cheating smellys

Got something to discuss about RL in general? Then this is the place to post it.
Mike
Site Admin

Re: cheating smellys

Post by Mike »

saint wrote: ↑Sun Oct 10, 2021 12:18 pm
Mike wrote: ↑Sat Oct 09, 2021 8:20 pm Fluked it again. 2nd best team all year, just like last season, then helped over the line by corrupt linesman and dodgy refing.
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ another Fluke . You just keep doing what your doing and we will keep doing what we are doing . I can only see a forth fluke in a row !
You should have been down to 11 after the first 10mins. Punch to the face, deliberate shoulder charge. No penalties of course. Put your foot down in touch as much as you like, it's just play on. How much you pay em? Typical corrupt placcy scousers.
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
saint

Post by saint »

Mike wrote: ↑Sun Oct 10, 2021 9:58 pm
Mike wrote: ↑Sat Oct 09, 2021 8:20 pm Fluked it again. 2nd best team all year, just like last season, then helped over the line by corrupt linesman and dodgy refing.
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ another Fluke . You just keep doing what your doing and we will keep doing what we are doing . I can only see a forth fluke in a row !
You should have been down to 11 after the first 10mins. Punch to the face, deliberate shoulder charge. No penalties of course. Put your foot down in touch as much as you like, it's just play on. How much you pay em? Typical corrupt placcy scousers.
You have failed to mention many decisions we did t get ? Have you missed these or just chosen not to mention them
? 3 bad officiating errors . 1 - coote put his foot out , possible penalty, could have gone either way . And Tomkins knock on at play the ball , should have been a cat pen . If however these we given we could have had equally the same amount of pens for similar. KN knees to the head , direct contact , sent off 8point try ? Roby took a high tackle , Lomax a high tackle I could go on . Either way Saints did not cheat , the refs made poor decisions. Every week is the same is it not . In the final , when you bitter rivals have won 3 in a row it feels all the more bitter I suspect, and boy have you got it bad . No cheating , It was a master class in discipline and patience. A perfect game plan executed well . That’s is why we won . Accept it , it will make you feel better
Caboosegg

Post by Caboosegg »

saint wrote: ↑Mon Oct 11, 2021 1:22 pm

You have failed to mention many decisions we did t get ? Have you missed these or just chosen not to mention them
? 3 bad officiating errors . 1 - coote put his foot out , possible penalty, could have gone either way . And Tomkins knock on at play the ball , should have been a cat pen . If however these we given we could have had equally the same amount of pens for similar. KN knees to the head , direct contact , sent off 8point try ? Roby took a high tackle , Lomax a high tackle I could go on . Either way Saints did not cheat , the refs made poor decisions. Every week is the same is it not . In the final , when you bitter rivals have won 3 in a row it feels all the more bitter I suspect, and boy have you got it bad . No cheating , It was a master class in discipline and patience. A perfect game plan executed well . That’s is why we won . Accept it , it will make you feel better
Saint get the rub of the green all the time but that's not a corruption or cheating thing for me. Generally the teams performing week in week out better than everyone else seem to also start getting ref calls. It's happened for us and Leeds In the past.
Last edited by Caboosegg on Mon Oct 11, 2021 3:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
These are two reasons not to trust people.
1. We don't know them.
2. We do know them.
First Try Tickle

Post by First Try Tickle »

I think the ref was told not to send anyone off earlier in the game no matter what, as it would just spoil it the rest of the game.

He defiantly saw the punch from Mata'utia but chose to ignore it as he know he would have to give him a red.

To wave play on when 4 players are involved in a scuffle was weird to see, but then he knew not to stop it.
nathan_rugby

Post by nathan_rugby »

First Try Tickle wrote: ↑Mon Oct 11, 2021 2:22 pm I think the ref was told not to send anyone off earlier in the game no matter what, as it would just spoil it the rest of the game.

He defiantly saw the punch from Mata'utia but chose to ignore it as he know he would have to give him a red.

To wave play on when 4 players are involved in a scuffle was weird to see, but then he knew not to stop it.
Who would have told the ref that?
Bomhead - "Lockers to prop."
saint

Post by saint »

Caboosegg wrote: ↑Mon Oct 11, 2021 1:25 pm
saint wrote: ↑Mon Oct 11, 2021 1:22 pm

Saint get the rub of the green all the time but that's not a corruption or cheating thing for me. General the teams performing week in week out better than everyone else seem to also start getting ref calls. It's happened for us and Leeds I the past.
I’d say this is probably right . When a team has a role on they do tend to have things go their way . You can see this in all sports . However, RL has tended to get much worse in terms of officiating . 3 sin bins in our semi and there could have been 5 on sat if the same rules where enforced . It’s just not consistent . I’m absolute delighted the ref let play go on during the dust up . Absolutely right in my view . Both players out of order and it was dealt with but any other time that would have been a sending off . Irrespective , it did t change the game . And I don't think the call for a Penalty try was a PT . He made contact with the head and he rightly got sin binned . The big error was Coote . Shocking given the linesman was staring at him . the biggest error was Davis arguably won us the game !
Mike
Site Admin

Post by Mike »

Grand final = things that were penalties all season are just let go.
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
buttmonkey2

Post by buttmonkey2 »

Congratulation to saints who I take it won

I didn't watch the game - watching Mr Craig as 007 but the immature comments on here really do make some of our fans appear nothing more than childish and petulant and incredibly sore losers for a game we didn't even feature in

That is on us. How bad we have been as a team this season. Don't need outsiders to tell us how pathetic at times out so called rugby was. If we cannot improve on half the dirge that was offered the second part of the season it's time to give it up and let the latics rule the roost over the town!

That's how low we have become
Back by demand.