Sign Le Cam

Got something to discuss about RL in general? Then this is the place to post it.
morley pie eater

Re: Sign Le Cam

Post by morley pie eater »

ian.birchall wrote: Mon Oct 25, 2021 5:46 pm
morley pie eater wrote: Mon Oct 25, 2021 10:01 am
Blackpool_Pie wrote: Sun Oct 24, 2021 8:18 am He had a couple of good moments. Why would he want to join us in absolute disarray when he's at Cats?
Thought he's at Toulouse?
Commentary said he has been at Cats since he was 14. Myself I would like the other centre simply because his moustache would bring more to talk about.
Worried about you Ian! It could be living in Horsforth wot does it? :lol:
. . . . . . ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
morley pie eater

Post by morley pie eater »

Blackpool_Pie wrote: Mon Oct 25, 2021 5:47 pm
josie andrews wrote: Mon Oct 25, 2021 10:10 am
morley pie eater wrote: Mon Oct 25, 2021 10:01 am

Thought he's at Toulouse?
So did I but never mind 🙂
http://www.catalansdragons.com/en/fiche ... -corentin/
Yes, BP, I realise I was wrong.
I guess that, since I'd not seen him for Cats, I assumed he was a Toulouse player. But since he's therefore an up-and-coming player, he had a great game in what was a major step up for him.

I know that "one swallow doesn't make a summer", but his potential as a centre and possibly 2nd row eventually is clear. One to watch, I think. (No doubt some on here will be playing him at scrum half or hooker!)

Compared with some of our project signings, I don't see why he's not worth a punt. And maybe the idea of joining a club like Wigan and spending some time outside of the EU would appeal to him? After all, he's young and probably daft.
. . . . . . ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Charriots Offiah

Post by Charriots Offiah »

morley pie eater wrote: Tue Oct 26, 2021 7:41 pm
Blackpool_Pie wrote: Mon Oct 25, 2021 5:47 pm
josie andrews wrote: Mon Oct 25, 2021 10:10 am

So did I but never mind 🙂
http://www.catalansdragons.com/en/fiche ... -corentin/
Yes, BP, I realise I was wrong.
I guess that, since I'd not seen him for Cats, I assumed he was a Toulouse player. But since he's therefore an up-and-coming player, he had a great game in what was a major step up for him.

I know that "one swallow doesn't make a summer", but his potential as a centre and possibly 2nd row eventually is clear. One to watch, I think. (No doubt some on here will be playing him at scrum half or hooker!)

Compared with some of our project signings, I don't see why he's not worth a punt. And maybe the idea of joining a club like Wigan and spending some time outside of the EU would appeal to him? After all, he's young and probably daft.
Waney could knock him into shape.