Rhinos and YCCC

Got something to discuss about RL in general? Then this is the place to post it.
keptinthedarkfans

Re: Rhinos and YCCC

Post by keptinthedarkfans »

morley pie eater wrote: Sun Nov 07, 2021 4:13 pm
keptinthedarkfans wrote: Fri Nov 05, 2021 8:28 am I thought Yorkshire cc owned cricket ground Leeds rl owned there side with each keeping there own revenue . But sharing 50/50 for upkeep of entire grounds . Think it used to all belong to Yorkshire cc. But not sure

Paul Caddick became owner of Leeds CF&A Co Ltd in October 1996, including ownership of Headingley Stadium.

As the owner of the Headingley Stadium, Paul was instrumental in the Yorkshire CCC becoming owners of their own stadium for the first time in the club's long history when he agreed to sell the cricket stadium to his neighbours in December 2005.
From https://www.therhinos.co.uk/staff/paul-caddick/
Thanks for that Morley.
Wigan_forever1985

Post by Wigan_forever1985 »

Charriots Offiah wrote: Sun Nov 07, 2021 9:23 pm
Mike wrote: Sat Nov 06, 2021 11:08 pm
fozzieskem wrote: Sat Nov 06, 2021 11:07 pm

Yes I have a feeling the lid of a very nasty tin of god knows what could hit sport very soon as I really can’t see racism be solely crickets problem
We seems to have a real lack of diversity in RL at the moment too.
What are the reasons behind that Mike?
I think Rugby League has been one of the more accepting sports but i think we do still have work to do. I personally would like to see more BAME managers and coaching staff which seem to be heavily white dominated.

I dont know why but im not surprised that cricket has a racism issue crop up - seems to fit
Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure
Mike
Site Admin

Post by Mike »

Don't know. Doesn't seem good though.
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐