Japan to bar all foreign visitors over Omicron variant Prime minister says the new rule, which goes beyond initial restr

Got something to discuss about RL in general? Then this is the place to post it.
josie andrews

Japan to bar all foreign visitors over Omicron variant Prime minister says the new rule, which goes beyond initial restr

Post by josie andrews »

https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2021/11/ ... on-variant

Is this just the start again?

It is not over and cases are rising in Europe again, prompting the World Health Organization to say it is "very worried".
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
fozzieskem

Re: Japan to bar all foreign visitors over Omicron variant Prime minister says the new rule, which goes beyond initial r

Post by fozzieskem »

Trouble is there are too many Facebook and twitter users that have suddenly become doctors since the start of this mess,do I think it’s over no not by a long shot but I can’t help but feel this one may end up being a red herring and another strain will cause the real issues come the new year,see even I’ve caught a mild case (self diagnosed of course :D )of Facebook doctor-itus..it really is very contagious :lol:
endoman

Re: Japan to bar all foreign visitors over Omicron variant Prime minister says the new rule, which goes beyond initial r

Post by endoman »

What has this got to do with General Rugby League?
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

endoman wrote: Mon Nov 29, 2021 1:53 pm What has this got to do with General Rugby League?
There is no off topic & the thread re Cust & Mago has ended up about Covid!
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan