Hardaker

Got something to discuss about RL in general? Then this is the place to post it.
josie andrews

Hardaker

Post by josie andrews »

Selected at centre v Salford today ‘Dirty slime ball’ Myler is preferred at fullback
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
Barney841

Re: Hardaker

Post by Barney841 »

josie andrews wrote: Sun May 15, 2022 2:27 pm Selected at centre v Salford today ‘Dirty slime ball’ Myler is preferred at fullback
Good riddance to him.
See Leeds are getting their arses handed to them again
Firestarter

Post by Firestarter »

Ive defended him previously but not any more…… i honestly think his latest cry for help was a publicity stunt to take the pressure off him…… i know some people will belive his sympathy card but unfortunately i wont be one of them
IF YOU STRIKE ME DOWN I WILL BECOME MORE POWERFUL THAN YOU CAN POSSIBLY IMAGINE
Barney841

Post by Barney841 »

Firestarter wrote: Sun May 15, 2022 4:41 pm Ive defended him previously but not any more…… i honestly think his latest cry for help was a publicity stunt to take the pressure off him…… i know some people will belive his sympathy card but unfortunately i wont be one of them
I wanted his contract torn up when he got caught drunk driving before he even played a game for us.
Hes proven time and time again he hasn’t completely changed
medlocke

Post by medlocke »

Barney841 wrote: Sun May 15, 2022 4:58 pm
Firestarter wrote: Sun May 15, 2022 4:41 pm Ive defended him previously but not any more…… i honestly think his latest cry for help was a publicity stunt to take the pressure off him…… i know some people will belive his sympathy card but unfortunately i wont be one of them
I wanted his contract torn up when he got caught drunk driving before he even played a game for us.
Hes proven time and time again he hasn’t completely changed
Me too and I was given loads on here for saying so
fozzieskem

Post by fozzieskem »

I'll hold my hand up I was a big fan of him being here but frankly it was tiresome listening to his rather pathetic excuses of the M62,yes its a bitch of a drive no doubts that but as I've said plenty do that drive on minimum wage too.

As for his "episode"well I hope he's clear does seem a little quick for a full range of tests but there yiu go
Firestarter

Post by Firestarter »

fozzieskem wrote: Sun May 15, 2022 6:20 pm I'll hold my hand up I was a big fan of him being here but frankly it was tiresome listening to his rather pathetic excuses of the M62,yes its a bitch of a drive no doubts that but as I've said plenty do that drive on minimum wage too.

As for his "episode"well I hope he's clear does seem a little quick for a full range of tests but there yiu go
it was the m62 thing that turned me against him….. he totally contradicts what he said when he signed for us…… about him supporting us and always wanting to play for us
IF YOU STRIKE ME DOWN I WILL BECOME MORE POWERFUL THAN YOU CAN POSSIBLY IMAGINE
CheshireWarrior

Post by CheshireWarrior »

Stand by what I've said on numerous posts re: Hardaker, has never shown any of his previous talent at Leeds and Cas (2017). At VERY BEST, has been consistently solid enough, would have taken a miracle for him to outclass Field and French at FB!

His criminal conviction for drink driving just into his Wigan career should have sealed his fate!

I'd rather have Myler at FB than Zak if I was a Rhino!

His off field conduct and departure is by no means a surprise at all, lessons to be learned!
First Try Tickle

Post by First Try Tickle »

CheshireWarrior wrote: Sun May 15, 2022 8:34 pm I'd rather have Myler at FB than Zak if I was a Rhino!

His off field conduct and departure is by no means a surprise at all, lessons to be learned!
Funny how he's now competing for full back with someone who also has off field conduct issues.

And I'm sure when Walker comes back Zak will be 3rd choice. :lol:
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

First Try Tickle wrote: Mon May 16, 2022 9:53 am
CheshireWarrior wrote: Sun May 15, 2022 8:34 pm I'd rather have Myler at FB than Zak if I was a Rhino!

Funny how he's now competing for full back with someone who also has off field conduct issues.

And I'm sure when Walker comes back Zak will be 3rd choice. :lol:
That’s why I had to post the full back situation 😂

Blimey we’ve got French before we would have played Hardaker at FB & he can’t uproot Field from that spot unless Jai is rested or God forbid injured!
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan