ROBINS SNAP UP LOUIS SENIOR UNTIL THE END OF 2024

Got something to discuss about RL in general? Then this is the place to post it.
josie andrews

ROBINS SNAP UP LOUIS SENIOR UNTIL THE END OF 2024

Post by josie andrews »

Hull KR can confirm Huddersfield Giants’ winger, Louis Senior will join the Robins on loan for the rest of the season before joining KR on a permanent basis from 2023 on a two-year deal.

The 6’3 winger will join the Robins this week for training and look to push for his​first-team debut in the coming weeks as he settles into his new surroundings.

A product of the Giants’ Academy alongside his twin brother, Innes Senior, the 22-year-old’s devastating pace and towering presence will further refine the Robins’ backline heading into the club’s immediate and long-term future.

A long-term target for Hull KR, Louis was delighted to make the move to East Hull early: “I know Woody (Sam Wood) from Huddersfield and he’s only said good things about the place and he sold it for me really.

“Personally, I needed to change things up and I’m really happy to be joining Hull KR. I need game time for my development and I want to consistently be playing Super League to reach my potential.

“This move is the perfect opportunity to build and put in some good performances to cement a first-team spot.

“Whenever I’ve played at KR, they’re really loud and it’s a really good atmosphere there so I’m looking forward to that.

“Hull KR play an expansive brand of rugby, I can’t wait to be getting the ball in space and show the fans what I can do. I’ve already spoken to Willie about his plans and I’m looking forward to working with him next year.”

Player Biography

Name: Louis Senior

Date of Birth: 30th May 2000

Place of Birth: Huddersfield, England

Position: Wing

Junior Club: Newsome Panthers

Height: 192cm

Weight: 96kg

Previous Clubs: Huddersfield Giants, Oldham RLFC (On loan)

Super League Games: 36

Super League Tries: 22

Super League Debut: Huddersfield Giants vs Leeds Rhinos, John Smith’s Stadium , 30th March 2018

https://hullkr.co.uk/robins-snap-up-lou ... d-of-2024/
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan