HKR v Toulouse

Got something to discuss about RL in general? Then this is the place to post it.
fozzieskem

HKR v Toulouse

Post by fozzieskem »

I can see Toulose staying up at this rate
fozzieskem

Re: HKR v Toulouse

Post by fozzieskem »

Then again what do I know
Charriots Offiah

Post by Charriots Offiah »

They didn’t do enough to win. Plenty of possession, and field position, but no cutting edge. Tried to hold onto a lead rather than putting their opponents to bed. It was a must win for me.
fozzieskem

Post by fozzieskem »

The game showed why they are near the bottom really,lots of huff and bluster but no game management to close it down.

Credit to KR though well deserved win.
Charriots Offiah

Post by Charriots Offiah »

fozzieskem wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 11:30 pm The game showed why they are near the bottom really,lots of huff and bluster but no game management to close it down.

Credit to KR though well deserved win.
I agree. They used the same tactics as Huddersfield in the CC Final and got the same result, what they really needed was Gigot flair.
Wigan_forever1985

Post by Wigan_forever1985 »

Thats Wire safe now :cry:
Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure
fozzieskem

Post by fozzieskem »

Wigan_forever1985 wrote: Fri Aug 05, 2022 11:25 am Thats Wire safe now :cry:
They where always safe for me its only ever been Toulouse and after a few well aimed shots in the foot wakey
Caboosegg

Post by Caboosegg »

Shows the issue with P&R for me.
Rubbish system in rugby league the promoted team just earns a 1 way ticket back to the championship with the extra struggle of having all the contracts voided and unless they haven't spent like London excess debt.

The fact that the team can only plan for SL after the transfer period is basically done is a joke as well.
These are two reasons not to trust people.
1. We don't know them.
2. We do know them.
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

Caboosegg wrote: Fri Aug 05, 2022 2:23 pm Shows the issue with P&R for me.
Rubbish system in rugby league the promoted team just earns a 1 way ticket back to the championship with the extra struggle of having all the contracts voided and unless they haven't spent like London excess debt.

The fact that the team can only plan for SL after the transfer period is basically done is a joke as well.
It should be a 3 year thing like we used to have, can’t think what it’s called now

I’ve just come back in from my neighbours home to be told he died at 1pm today so sorry I can’t think straight just now
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan