Sts v Castleford

Got something to discuss about RL in general? Then this is the place to post it.
keptinthedarkfans

Re: Sts v Castleford

Post by keptinthedarkfans »

josie andrews wrote: Sun Aug 07, 2022 6:35 pm
archiekeith wrote: Sun Aug 07, 2022 1:57 pm A bit immature Josie 🙄! :D
At my age I’m allowed to try & be immature. But it’s got to the point I can’t stand all smaltz from commentators & the like when they start wittering on about saints! You’d think there had never been a good team other than them since rugby league started!
Made me smile that and agree 😂😂
the pieman

Post by the pieman »

i've just had the game on in the background after catching the last 20 mins yesterday

pretty scrappy / poor game all round

Cas certainly masters of their own downfall and Saints werent much better, but did what they needed to and won the game, thats about as much as you could take from it
bertina

Post by bertina »

morley pie eater wrote: Sun Aug 07, 2022 10:50 pm
archiekeith wrote: Sun Aug 07, 2022 1:57 pm A bit immature Josie 🙄! :D
At my age I’m allowed to try & be immature. But it’s got to the point I can’t stand all smaltz from commentators & the like when they start wittering on about saints! You’d think there had never been a good team other than them since rugby league started!
Nothing immature about having a pop about the "ginger whinger", Josie.

As to the right to be immature as we get older, I'm all for it - we're working through all episodes of Still Game on Netflix. Having lived in Scotland, I'm sure you'll love it!
Was told about "Still Game" by my daughter a couple of weeks back, I'm also working my way through the episodes, it's hilarious.!!
Firestarter

Post by Firestarter »

bertina wrote: Wed Aug 10, 2022 8:51 am

As to the right to be immature as we get older, I'm all for it - we're working through all episodes of Still Game on Netflix. Having lived in Scotland, I'm sure you'll love it!
Was told about "Still Game" by my daughter a couple of weeks back, I'm also working my way through the episodes, it's hilarious.!!
My favourite comedy of all time
IF YOU STRIKE ME DOWN I WILL BECOME MORE POWERFUL THAN YOU CAN POSSIBLY IMAGINE
Firestarter

Post by Firestarter »

Firestarter wrote: Wed Aug 10, 2022 9:55 am

Two doors down is also a very funny scottish comedy
IF YOU STRIKE ME DOWN I WILL BECOME MORE POWERFUL THAN YOU CAN POSSIBLY IMAGINE
fozzieskem

Post by fozzieskem »

Firestarter wrote: Wed Aug 10, 2022 9:56 am
Firestarter wrote: Wed Aug 10, 2022 9:55 am
Two doors down is also a very funny scottish comedy
Agreed it is very funny