Wire vs tolouse (spoilers)

Got something to discuss about RL in general? Then this is the place to post it.
Richymac

Re: Wire vs tolouse (spoilers)

Post by Richymac »

Wigan_forever1985 wrote: Thu Aug 11, 2022 9:02 pm
Richymac wrote: Thu Aug 11, 2022 8:58 pm How do Wire keep throwing away leads? They looked to be cruising after their second try and then boom, 18-12 down?!
Dufty doesn't look like the signing he was made out to be. Canterbury knew he wasn't any good when he missed that dummy earlier in the season, got well rid.
I would also like to see how many metres after contact Daniel Alvaro has made. He's quite a player for Toulouse.
Dufty to me is just another sandow type player - he will do some special stuff but the other half of the time he will be a problem for you

Great in fast track bully mode but not much else
Totally agree, not the type of player you need in a relegation battle. Which is properly on if they lose tonight. Think Wire will do just enough to win tonight however, but who knows!
fozzieskem

Post by fozzieskem »

Richymac wrote: Thu Aug 11, 2022 8:58 pm How do Wire keep throwing away leads? They looked to be cruising after their second try and then boom, 18-12 down?!
Dufty doesn't look like the signing he was made out to be. Canterbury knew he wasn't any good when he missed that dummy earlier in the season, got well rid.
I would also like to see how many metres after contact Daniel Alvaro has made. He's quite a player for Toulouse.
Dufty to me is just another sandow type player - he will do some special stuff but the other half of the time he will be a problem for you

Yea he's not this whirlwind type player they'd hyped him up too be
fozzieskem

Post by fozzieskem »

Richymac wrote: Thu Aug 11, 2022 9:06 pm

Totally agree, not the type of player you need in a relegation battle. Which is properly on if they lose tonight. Think Wire will do just enough to win tonight however, but who knows!
Yea I agree I think wire will just shade it to be honest,both of these sides seem Intent on making g life hard for themselves
fozzieskem

Post by fozzieskem »

And wire go ahead
Wigan_forever1985

Post by Wigan_forever1985 »

Tolouse self destructing
Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure
Richymac

Post by Richymac »

Chris Kendall has done well tonight imo
Brennox7

Post by Brennox7 »

Poor from Chris Kendall tonight for me. He looked scared at one point making a call!

Amazing to see how happy wire players and fans are grasping a short lead against bottom of the table!
Wigan_forever1985

Post by Wigan_forever1985 »

Tonight has been more about Tolouse losing it than wire winning it
Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure
Richymac

Post by Richymac »

Brennox7 wrote: Thu Aug 11, 2022 9:48 pm Poor from Chris Kendall tonight for me. He looked scared at one point making a call!

Amazing to see how happy wire players and fans are grasping a short lead against bottom of the table!
Alway find it funny how people see different things. Nowt wrong with it :)

I was also just about to post saying how much they are celebrating is actually a bit odd. Imagine telling a Wire fan they would be so animated by a game against Toulouse
Charriots Offiah

Post by Charriots Offiah »

Toulouse’s discipline cost them that game but to be fair they had some tough calls.