Brad Dwyer

Got something to discuss about RL in general? Then this is the place to post it.
Dan2266

Brad Dwyer

Post by Dan2266 »

Im intrigued…. Say Sam Powell played for another side and not Wigan so emotion doesn't come into it, how many of you would rather sign Brad Dwyer than sign Sam Powell?
Charriots Offiah

Re: Brad Dwyer

Post by Charriots Offiah »

Not me.
Barney841

Post by Barney841 »

Like what’s been said on another topic, I’d take parcell from HKR.
Never understood why we never went for him when Leeds confirmed they were letting him go
medlocke

Post by medlocke »

Barney841 wrote: Sat Aug 13, 2022 6:20 am Like what’s been said on another topic, I’d take parcell from HKR.
Never understood why we never went for him when Leeds confirmed they were letting him go
Because we have the untouchable Super Hooker
Wigan_forever1985

Post by Wigan_forever1985 »

Dan2266 wrote: Fri Aug 12, 2022 11:33 pm Im intrigued…. Say Sam Powell played for another side and not Wigan so emotion doesn't come into it, how many of you would rather sign Brad Dwyer than sign Sam Powell?
Probably not because he’s inconsistent whereas Powell offers you a lot more consistency if you are simply comparing both of them in isolation

Dwyer could play a 10/10 game win the mom and be responsible directly or indirectly for multiple tries. Equally he can also drop the ball and make the wrong decisions multiple times and have a shocker - his defence isn’t as good as Powell

Them two together on a rotation wouldn’t be too bad using Dwyer to mix things up but like for like no I’d keep Powell

However as I said on the other thread I’d of had Parcell when he left Leeds I think he’s a better option to Powell
Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure
Charriots Offiah

Wigan_forever1985 wrote: Sat Aug 13, 2022 8:43 am
Dan2266 wrote: Fri Aug 12, 2022 11:33 pm Im intrigued…. Say Sam Powell played for another side and not Wigan so emotion doesn't come into it, how many of you would rather sign Brad Dwyer than sign Sam Powell?
Probably not because he’s inconsistent whereas Powell offers you a lot more consistency if you are simply comparing both of them in isolation

Dwyer could play a 10/10 game win the mom and be responsible directly or indirectly for multiple tries. Equally he can also drop the ball and make the wrong decisions multiple times and have a shocker - his defence isn’t as good as Powell

Them two together on a rotation wouldn’t be too bad using Dwyer to mix things up but like for like no I’d keep Powell

However as I said on the other thread I’d of had Parcell when he left Leeds I think he’s a better option to Powell
Dwyer is not good enough, O'Neill is our best option.
blindsideprop

Post by blindsideprop »

you have to laugh,Dwyer is supposedly not good enough yet we put up with Powell.
Charriots Offiah

blindsideprop wrote: Sat Aug 13, 2022 1:44 pm you have to laugh,Dwyer is supposedly not good enough yet we put up with Powell.
Why would we sign Dwyer?
jobo

Post by jobo »

Charriots Offiah wrote: Sat Aug 13, 2022 2:27 pm
blindsideprop wrote: Sat Aug 13, 2022 1:44 pm you have to laugh,Dwyer is supposedly not good enough yet we put up with Powell.
Why would we sign Dwyer?
A lot of fans don't rate Powell so, the question is, would you take Dwyer and his known foibles, before you'd sign someone like Powell, who is steady and relatively error free.

Think I'd have Powell every day of the week.
fozzieskem

Post by fozzieskem »

Barney841 wrote: Sat Aug 13, 2022 6:20 am Like what’s been said on another topic, I’d take parcell from HKR.
Parcell yes all day long,Dwyer no chance I just think he reminds me a puppy hopping round here and there