WILKIN

Got something to discuss about RL in general? Then this is the place to post it.
Wigan Watcher

WILKIN

Post by Wigan Watcher »

Listening to him again last night. He is supposed to be nutural. I can get him leaning towards snakes but last night was not acceptable again. Also the match build up....You would think snakes were at home, its unbelievable how sky and the pundits just constantly talk about snakes.
Roby going round again!
OK we get it but to say its major news and head the start of the show with this is incredible when we are talking about the biggest game of the season. The camera time watching snakes warm up was again unbelievable. I think it was mentioned they were men down!!!!!
Did it get mentioned we were too?

Wigan_forever1985

Re: WILKIN

Post by Wigan_forever1985 »

I’ve always liked wilkin but I agree he crossed the line last night you could tell he really didn’t like seeing saints losing and his bias was off putting
Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure
fozzieskem

Post by fozzieskem »

Yet he was the one who said it lookedmSimm was it was playing for the penalty,he was all over the show watching it back..but let’s not forget saints had so many players out it’s the only way Wigan could win.
widdenoldboy

Post by widdenoldboy »

Wigan Watcher wrote: Sat Aug 27, 2022 12:17 pm Did it get mentioned we were too?
No, I think it slipped their minds :evil:
moto748

Post by moto748 »

I didn't see the Sky coverage. What did Scully have to say?
Wigan Watcher

Post by Wigan Watcher »

He spluttered and muttered, slightly embarrassing. Definitely not one to bring back.

archiekeith

Post by archiekeith »

Give the lad a break. Generally he's a good pundit. He was a great player for Saints oh Snakes to thosE hypocritical Warriors fans so that's ok,childish but ok. I would have luved it if he had played for us. I did harbour the hope he would move into coaching and join us. But he's an intelligent bloke and decided otherwise 😎
Mike
Site Admin

Post by Mike »

archiekeith wrote: Mon Aug 29, 2022 10:28 am Give the lad a break. Generally he's a good pundit. He was a great player for Saints oh Snakes to thosE hypocritical Warriors fans so that's ok,childish but ok. I would have luved it if he had played for us. I did harbour the hope he would move into coaching and join us. But he's an intelligent bloke and decided otherwise 😎
Why's it hypocritical to call saints snakes, or stains. Insulting yeah, but hypocritical?
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
pearsy

Post by pearsy »

What's he going to use as excuse if they get beat today Saford winning at the moment 12-20
archiekeith

Post by archiekeith »

Mike wrote: Mon Aug 29, 2022 2:26 pm
archiekeith wrote: Mon Aug 29, 2022 10:28 am Give the lad a break. Generally he's a good pundit. He was a great player for Saints oh Snakes to thosE hypocritical Warriors fans so that's ok,childish but ok. I would have luved it if he had played for us. I did harbour the hope he would move into coaching and join us. But he's an intelligent bloke and decided otherwise 😎
Why's it hypocritical to call saints snakes, or stains. Insulting yeah, but hypocritical?
Your very naughty Mike;trying to get me banned 😀
But the answer is implicit in your post or explicit to me obviously not to you. We both agree that to call a person a "snake is to insult his behaviour ( it's also metorphorical) So if the poster says somebody's a snake he's insulting them. Now if I believe the poster is a snake because of his behaviour then I call him a snake for his insulting behaviour I would be correct but liable to fall foul of the forums protocol not to insult another poster So what do I do faced with this dilemma. I say is remarks are ie he's an hypocrite. 😀😜Sorry Mike but you try tapping this whilst supping a bottle of red wine!