England v Samoa

Got something to discuss about RL in general? Then this is the place to post it.
ian.birchall

England v Samoa

Post by ian.birchall »

I have sold more of the grand childrens inheritance and bough tickets for the England/Samoa game at Newcastle on October 15th.
I have never mean to Magic and wonder if anyone can direct to parking nearby that will be easy to get away from. My other thought is whether there is metro station south of the centre with car parking that would be easy to get to from the A1 and quick to escape from after the match.
Failing that it looks like the train if! they are not on strike.
Any suggestions from fans who have been to Magic at Newcastle would be greatly appreciated.
Regarder une fille en bikini, c'est comme avoir un revolver chargé sur sa table:
Il n'y a rien de mal a ça mais il est difficile de penser à autre chose.

Now Europe is just for holidays.
EDINBURGH-WARRIOR

Re: England v Samoa

Post by EDINBURGH-WARRIOR »

There is parking close to Gateshead metro station . Can hope on the metro and get off at Monument . Short walk to the ground . Scotland have 2 games in Newcastle but at Kingston Park tickets £20 . It's cheaper if your crap :D

EW
2002 and EW is hooked
ian.birchall

Re: England v Samoa

Post by ian.birchall »

EDINBURGH-WARRIOR wrote: Sun Sep 04, 2022 9:42 pm There is parking close to Gateshead metro station . Can hope on the metro and get off at Monument . Short walk to the ground . Scotland have 2 games in Newcastle but at Kingston Park tickets £20 . It's cheaper if your crap :D

EW
Thanks for that EW. Two tickets by rail from Harrogate to Newcastle (80 miles), booked 6 weeks in advance would have totalled £127, outrageous. Two tickets Arcachon to Toulouse (v Cas!) booked 7 days in advance, 185 miles, cost €80.
Regarder une fille en bikini, c'est comme avoir un revolver chargé sur sa table:
Il n'y a rien de mal a ça mais il est difficile de penser à autre chose.

Now Europe is just for holidays.