'It's not even a penalty': Opponent joins in outcry over Leeds Rhinos ace Rhyse Martin's ban

Got something to discuss about RL in general? Then this is the place to post it.
Wiganer Ted

Re: 'It's not even a penalty': Opponent joins in outcry over Leeds Rhinos ace Rhyse Martin's ban

Post by Wiganer Ted »

There wasn't the same outcry when Myler's "playacting" got Chris Hill sin binned which led directly to Leeds scoring their winning try v Huddersfield.
Firestarter

Re: 'It's not even a penalty': Opponent joins in outcry over Leeds Rhinos ace Rhyse Martin's ban

Post by Firestarter »

ian.birchall wrote: Thu Sep 08, 2022 4:17 pm
Mike wrote: Thu Sep 08, 2022 3:17 pm
Firestarter wrote: Thu Sep 08, 2022 12:43 pm He threw a can out of his car window driving home along the m62 and it hit jack robinsons car……. Whats the chances of that?
That's a really bad thing to do. I support the club. :cry:
I am quite sure that Mick Cassidy has a different idea why he was moved on instantly.
like i said it was in his book…… it was also after him having a ding dong with jack and putting him on his last warning….. cant remember why to start as it was a while ago i read it…… not always the truth as terry newton, adrian morley and barrie all tell the same stories differently in there books
IF YOU STRIKE ME DOWN I WILL BECOME MORE POWERFUL THAN YOU CAN POSSIBLY IMAGINE
moto748

Post by moto748 »

I watched the Cats game back on Wigan TV the other day, and my #1 hot take from is was, Barrie McD is a bloody idiot! And the rest of them aren't much better, constantly getting the players' names wrong and mixing them up, Wells was guilty of this as well. But most of annoying of all, way too much wittering on, and not describing the action! Ellis's try in the first half a typical example: Baz is droning on about something from pre-history, meanwhile we make a break, and who was it with that try assist? Baz doesn't tell us because he hasn't caught up wit the play yet, so all we get is "...and Ellis goes over", or words to that effect. Eventually we are told it was Havard, but only when shown on replay much later.