Saints v Salford

Got something to discuss about RL in general? Then this is the place to post it.
First Try Tickle

Saints v Salford

Post by First Try Tickle »

Wow so many important decisions all going the way of Saints.

Knowles, Welsby and Lees could all be banned for the final, but I think they will be ok.

And when Kendal was asked why he didn’t use the video ref for the penalty try he said he didn’t think he would get there. Well send up as no try then.
Wigan1

Re: Saints v Salford

Post by Wigan1 »

Kendall was awful, stains got every decision again. Don’t think I can be bothered watching the final.
medlocke

Post by medlocke »

The refs have had their orders this weekend
Firestarter

Post by Firestarter »

They get the wigan v leeds ref, they lose…… its as simple as that
IF YOU STRIKE ME DOWN I WILL BECOME MORE POWERFUL THAN YOU CAN POSSIBLY IMAGINE
Firestarter

Post by Firestarter »

Knowles has zero chance of playing in the final if its done fairly
IF YOU STRIKE ME DOWN I WILL BECOME MORE POWERFUL THAN YOU CAN POSSIBLY IMAGINE
fozzieskem

Post by fozzieskem »

Firestarter wrote: Sat Sep 17, 2022 3:48 pm Knowles has zero chance of playing in the final if its done fairly
Agreed,it’ll be interesting to see how it pans out.
moto748

Post by moto748 »

Have to say, I didn't think Lafai would have got there. But Sam Tomkins and the other pundits disagreed, so...
Wigan_forever1985

Post by Wigan_forever1985 »

To be honest I’m not even sure I can be bothered watching rugby league next season at this point

We are 25 seasons into super league or something like that only 4 teams won it - in the last 17 years only 3 teams have won it - again it will be one of those 3 teams

The fact Leeds are in it just makes me want to give up on the sport they barely got over a 50% win record this year in the league and yet could be champions what’s the point of even watching the league games
Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure
the pieman

Post by the pieman »

Wigan_forever1985 wrote: Sat Sep 17, 2022 6:34 pm To be honest I’m not even sure I can be bothered watching rugby league next season at this point

We are 25 seasons into super league or something like that only 4 teams won it - in the last 17 years only 3 teams have won it - again it will be one of those 3 teams

The fact Leeds are in it just makes me want to give up on the sport they barely got over a 50% win record this year in the league and yet could be champions what’s the point of even watching the league games
i said to one of my Saints friends yesterday that it wouldnt shock me if Leeds and Salford both made the final. On paper it would be Saints v Wigan, but both Leeds and Salford were carrying form and momentum into the play offs. Unfortunately, and i think we are both on the same page in regards to the play-offs, i would prefer finish top and you are champions, but the current system can reward mediocrity all season, and then put together 2-3 good games and you are champions
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

Wigan_forever1985 wrote: Sat Sep 17, 2022 6:34 pm To be honest I’m not even sure I can be bothered watching rugby league next season at this point

I’ve said this numerous times. It will be a Saints victory just so it can be 4 wins on the bounce.

But then again “Blue eyed boy Smith" may be in with a shout so Leeds can say they won it from 5th again & cement Hethringtons partnership with the RFL!

Bloody stinks the lot of it.
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan