England v Samoa

Got something to discuss about RL in general? Then this is the place to post it.
ian.birchall

England v Samoa

Post by ian.birchall »

Has anyone going to the match in a fortnight got their tickets yet?
My original order confirmation said tickets would be sent out between 4-6 weeks before the match days but now only 15 days away.
Not received here so having spent a fruitless 45 minutes trying to find a telephone number to speak to anyone who knows.
In the end I emailed the link but got the automatic reply that I would receive an email within 5 days.
Not good enough, here is hoping the tickets get sorted quickly.
Regarder une fille en bikini, c'est comme avoir un revolver chargé sur sa table:
Il n'y a rien de mal a ça mais il est difficile de penser à autre chose.

Now Europe is just for holidays.
josie andrews

Re: England v Samoa

Post by josie andrews »

Contact telephone RFL ticketing 0844 856 1113 (calls cost 7p per min plus access)
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
ian.birchall

Post by ian.birchall »

josie andrews wrote: Thu Sep 29, 2022 9:22 pm Contact telephone RFL ticketing 0844 856 1113 (calls cost 7p per min plus access)
Thank you Josie, I will try that later this morning.
Regarder une fille en bikini, c'est comme avoir un revolver chargé sur sa table:

Barney841

Post by Barney841 »

ian.birchall wrote: Thu Sep 29, 2022 8:34 pm Has anyone going to the match in a fortnight got their tickets yet?
My original order confirmation said tickets would be sent out between 4-6 weeks before the match days but now only 15 days away.
Not received here so having spent a fruitless 45 minutes trying to find a telephone number to speak to anyone who knows.
In the end I emailed the link but got the automatic reply that I would receive an email within 5 days.
Not good enough, here is hoping the tickets get sorted quickly.
I’ve got tickets for this game, mine are digital and they emailed me that they won’t available until the week up to the game
Dan2266

Post by Dan2266 »

The England Squad is going to ruffle a few feathers.... Plenty of talking points :shock:

Officially Announced at 10:30
Firestarter

Post by Firestarter »

I honestly dont think KPP is ready yet but good luck to the lad
IF YOU STRIKE ME DOWN I WILL BECOME MORE POWERFUL THAN YOU CAN POSSIBLY IMAGINE
Barney841

Post by Barney841 »

Can’t believe he’s picked Hall, he’s had his day. Would rather of had Harry smith than sneyd as well.
Glad he picked Radley and farnworth.
Not a great team that though, think we will get our arses handed to us a few times
ian.birchall

Post by ian.birchall »

ian.birchall wrote: Fri Sep 30, 2022 8:52 am
josie andrews wrote: Thu Sep 29, 2022 9:22 pm Contact telephone RFL ticketing 0844 856 1113 (calls cost 7p per min plus access)
Thank you Josie, I will try that later this morning.
Tried that number but they gave me another number to ring 0333 0032 021.
Their answer was I can download them from 'early' next week, a good job I rang up and indeed have a printer, failing which I would have been sat here waiting. Not very efficient.

ian.birchall

Post by ian.birchall »

Barney841 wrote: Fri Sep 30, 2022 11:28 am Can’t believe he’s picked Hall, he’s had his day. Would rather of had Harry smith than sneyd as well.
Not a great team that though, think we will get our arses handed to us a few times
I' m glad my tickets are for the first game!!

Barney841

Post by Barney841 »

ian.birchall wrote: Fri Sep 30, 2022 1:36 pm
Barney841 wrote: Fri Sep 30, 2022 11:28 am Can’t believe he’s picked Hall, he’s had his day. Would rather of had Harry smith than sneyd as well.
I' m glad my tickets are for the first game!!
Don’t worry Ian, I’m sure Samoa will entertain us😆