Rohan Smith names strong Leeds Rhinos squad for New Zealand clash as star player returns

Got something to discuss about RL in general? Then this is the place to post it.
josie andrews

Rohan Smith names strong Leeds Rhinos squad for New Zealand clash as star player returns

Post by josie andrews »

Meanwhile, New Zealand will have Wigan backrow Willie Isa and Catalans centre – who is set to join Wigan in 2023 according to reports – in their squad to bulk it out without six NRL Grand Final stars.
https://www.seriousaboutrl.com/rohan-sm ... rns-59975/

Does anyone know who this nameless Catalan centre is we are supposedly interested in???
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
caveman

Re: Rohan Smith names strong Leeds Rhinos squad for New Zealand clash as star player returns

Post by caveman »

I’m assuming it’s dean whare
Graham1

Re: Rohan Smith names strong Leeds Rhinos squad for New Zealand clash as star player returns

Post by Graham1 »

It makes you wonder if Wardle has been signed or something has gone wrong with the deal. Because I would have thought we would have announced the signing by now.
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

caveman wrote: Tue Oct 04, 2022 11:56 am I’m assuming it’s dean whare
Thank you 😊
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
Dan2266

Post by Dan2266 »

Graham1 wrote: Tue Oct 04, 2022 12:21 pm It makes you wonder if Wardle has been signed or something has gone wrong with the deal. Because I would have thought we would have announced the signing by now.
He Had 100% signed a contract