Leigh Leopards sign FIVE from Warrington Wolves including ex Castleford Tigers

Got something to discuss about RL in general? Then this is the place to post it.
medlocke

Re: Leigh Leopards sign FIVE from Warrington Wolves including ex Castleford Tigers

Post by medlocke »

morley pie eater wrote: Fri Oct 21, 2022 4:42 pm
morley pie eater wrote: Fri Oct 21, 2022 4:39 pm
medlocke wrote: Fri Oct 21, 2022 4:07 pm

Debbie McGhee was my favourite ;)
Who was it who asked her "And what was it that attracted you to 5 foot 2 bald millionaire Paul Daniels, Debbie?" ?
Before you delete it for going off topic, Josie, I'm sure it was someone from Leigh!
I'm not sure, I'll have a good think about it once I've had some Dairy Lea :D
bill.inger

Re: Leigh Leopards sign FIVE from Warrington Wolves including ex Castleford Tigers

Post by bill.inger »

It was Caroline A'Hearne, (Mrs Merton) born in London (Ealing) but lived in Timperley.
I really ought not to know things like this !!
fozzieskem

Post by fozzieskem »

bill.inger wrote: Fri Oct 21, 2022 5:39 pm It was Caroline A'Hearne, (Mrs Merton) born in London (Ealing) but lived in Timperley.
Loved that interview with Paul Daniels yet I always found her more funny on the granada show that tony wilson and Lucy mecock hosted on Friday nights around the start of the 1990s
medlocke

Post by medlocke »

fozzieskem wrote: Fri Oct 21, 2022 6:14 pm
bill.inger wrote: Fri Oct 21, 2022 5:39 pm It was Caroline A'Hearne, (Mrs Merton) born in London (Ealing) but lived in Timperley.
Loved that interview with Paul Daniels yet I always found her more funny on the granada show that tony wilson and Lucy mecock hosted on Friday nights around the start of the 1990s
Granada Upfront?
fozzieskem

Post by fozzieskem »

medlocke wrote: Fri Oct 21, 2022 6:18 pm
fozzieskem wrote: Fri Oct 21, 2022 6:14 pm
Granada Upfront?
Cheers bud,pretty sure that's what it was called
morley pie eater

Post by morley pie eater »

👋👋 Thanks!
Wigan ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Saints ⭐⭐⭐