Leigh Leopards sign FIVE from Warrington Wolves including ex Castleford Tigers

Got something to discuss about RL in general? Then this is the place to post it.
Mike
Site Admin

Re: Leigh Leopards sign FIVE from Warrington Wolves including ex Castleford Tigers

Post by Mike »

We could be the centurions now. There was quite a race to register that name if i remember correctly.
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Charriots Offiah

Re: Leigh Leopards sign FIVE from Warrington Wolves including ex Castleford Tigers

Post by Charriots Offiah »

Mike wrote: Thu Oct 20, 2022 7:06 pm We could be the centurions now. There was quite a race to register that name if i remember correctly.
We would now have to be Wigan Sesquicentennial’s.
CheshireWarrior

Post by CheshireWarrior »

New home kit is awful, would rather be identified as a Centurion and I think Liz Truss's tenure as PM will eclipse Zak's time in Leigh....unless Lammy has the magic touch!
fozzieskem

Post by fozzieskem »

My nephew is a Leigh fan seems they kept it all very quiet which I suppose is something,but it’s awful
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

Quote from Hardaker
Me and Lammy have had a good connection since my Wigan days,” Hardaker said. “It was a number of factors why it’s going to be an exciting year.

I want to be top six, top four, we want to reach for the top, I wouldn’t come here if I didn’t think that possible.”
Until things don’t go his way!!
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

CheshireWarrior wrote: Thu Oct 20, 2022 7:31 pm New home kit is awful, would rather be identified as a Centurion and I think Liz Truss's tenure as PM will eclipse Zak's time in Leigh....unless Lammy has the magic touch!
Well Beaumont always likes to were outrageous shirts maybe it’s his love of animal prints that is his inspiration for the new strip?
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
Wigan_ITK

Post by Wigan_ITK »

Lam building quite a band of misfits.

Won’t be long before Hastings rocks up :roll:
Mike
Site Admin

Post by Mike »

https://twitter.com/FevRoversRLFC/statu ... gr%5Etweet

Quality trolling.

I reckon the Leigh thing could actually be a wind up though.
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
CheshireWarrior

Post by CheshireWarrior »

Thinking back, didn't Halifax rebrand as Halifax Panthers when Ellgren took over their kit production?

I'm sure they had an away shirt with yellow piping and a huge panther on it (very similar to Leigh's leopard :shock:).
Charriots Offiah

Post by Charriots Offiah »

CheshireWarrior wrote: Thu Oct 20, 2022 9:39 pm Thinking back, didn't Halifax rebrand as Halifax Panthers when Ellgren took over their kit production?

I'm sure they had an away shirt with yellow piping and a huge panther on it (very similar to Leigh's leopard :shock:).
A guy on the other forum is saying it is a picture of a panther not a leopard. He has a point when you look at the photographs he has published.