NZL V Ireland

Got something to discuss about RL in general? Then this is the place to post it.
jobo

NZL V Ireland

Post by jobo »

Good entertainment so far. There's obviously a big gulf in class between the two sides but Ireland giving it a good go.

The Kiwis for all their ability, are prone to a good few errors. Just hope they have them ironed out by the time they play Australia.
morley pie eater

Re: NZL V Ireland

Post by morley pie eater »

Warea-Hargreaves should have been off.
Wigan ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Saints ⭐⭐⭐
fozzieskem

Post by fozzieskem »

For me new Zealand need to play a top class side as its hard to work out really how good they are because so far Australia would have them with ease I think.
jobo

Post by jobo »

That Brandon Smith is some player. What he lacks in guile over his name sake, Cameron, he makes up with crash bang.
Barney841

Post by Barney841 »

jobo wrote: Fri Oct 28, 2022 9:25 pm That Brandon Smith is some player. What he lacks in guile over his name sake, Cameron, he makes up with crash bang.
He’s solid is the old cheese.
It’s a shame he’s always got an injury in him
moto748

Post by moto748 »

They're good to watch, aren't they? But they look to have more errors in them than England, let alone the Aussies. Joey Manu is some player.
southportcdm

Post by southportcdm »

Although he off-loaded well in the first game, I wasn't impressed by Toby King's performance against New Zealand. He doesn't look to be in good shape and seems to be lacking in confidence. Hopefully a good preseason will sort him out.
moto748

Post by moto748 »

Honestly I hardly noticed him against NZ.
fozzieskem

Post by fozzieskem »

southportcdm wrote: Sat Oct 29, 2022 3:26 pm Although he off-loaded well in the first game, I wasn't impressed by Toby King's performance against New Zealand. He doesn't look to be in good shape and seems to be lacking in confidence. Hopefully a good preseason will sort him out.
Really didn’t know he was even playing I noticed his brother he certainly got stuck in but Toby I didn’t
Crosty 54

Post by Crosty 54 »

Toby King bad signing for wigan jumped the line to much just didn't seam interested in the game last night think matty peet got is work cut out with him of last night performance