NZL V Ireland

Got something to discuss about RL in general? Then this is the place to post it.
w.thomas

Re: NZL V Ireland

Post by w.thomas »

To be honest I think Toby king has been rubbish so far in all the games he’s played in. Jumps the line more than Bibby, 0 in attack and just poor in defence. Going off that we have lost a better player in Halsall. Hopefully though he gets stuck in at Wigan and Peet gets him playing some decent rugby again. We shall see
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

w.thomas wrote: Wed Nov 02, 2022 7:23 am To be honest I think Toby king has been rubbish so far in all the games he’s played in. Jumps the line more than Bibby, 0 in attack and just poor in defence. Going off that we have lost a better player in Halsall. Hopefully though he gets stuck in at Wigan and Peet gets him playing some decent rugby again. We shall see
Well give him a chance!
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
moto748

Post by moto748 »

josie andrews wrote: Wed Nov 02, 2022 7:39 am
w.thomas wrote: Wed Nov 02, 2022 7:23 am To be honest I think Toby king has been rubbish so far in all the games he’s played in. Jumps the line more than Bibby, 0 in attack and just poor in defence. Going off that we have lost a better player in Halsall. Hopefully though he gets stuck in at Wigan and Peet gets him playing some decent rugby again. We shall see
Well give him a chance!
I will, and I have faith in the coaching staff that they can improve him, but I can't disagree with w.thomas. If you were looking at players in the WC who'd impressed, he'd be way down the list.
moto748

Post by moto748 »

To say the least.