England Vs Greece

Got something to discuss about RL in general? Then this is the place to post it.
josie andrews

Re: England Vs Greece

Post by josie andrews »

Charriots Offiah wrote: Sun Oct 30, 2022 7:20 pm
fozzieskem wrote: Sun Oct 30, 2022 5:47 pm I'm in the North stand but I'm sure when we booked it was the anfield game obviously it changed but we had pretty decent seats but now stuck behind the sticks,can't find the original email though sadly to check
I think the game should have been at Bolton.
Why? It was supposed to be at Anfield then they had to change cos they weren’t going to be able to stage it.

I’m glad it’s at the DW 😊
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
moto748

Post by moto748 »

I don't get that either. Do you think it would have attracted a bigger gate at Bolton? I doubt it.
Charriots Offiah

Post by Charriots Offiah »

josie andrews wrote: Sun Oct 30, 2022 8:52 pm
Charriots Offiah wrote: Sun Oct 30, 2022 7:20 pm
fozzieskem wrote: Sun Oct 30, 2022 5:47 pm I'm in the North stand but I'm sure when we booked it was the anfield game obviously it changed but we had pretty decent seats but now stuck behind the sticks,can't find the original email though sadly to check
I think the game should have been at Bolton.
Why? It was supposed to be at Anfield then they had to change cos they weren’t going to be able to stage it.

I’m glad it’s at the DW 😊
Sorry my bad, I thought that the game was originally due to be played at Bolton,I appear to be wrong.
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

moto748 wrote: Mon Oct 31, 2022 12:32 am I don't get that either. Do you think it would have attracted a bigger gate at Bolton? I doubt it.
No bother. A few were annoyed that we hadn’t been allocated any games, me included, when Leigh, Wire & Saints have had several games. So it’s a bonus we’ve got an England quarter final 😊 Can’t wait 😊🏉🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
jaws1

Post by jaws1 »

Managed to watch Lebanon and Jamaica yesterday allocated a seat number but told could sit any where good atmosphere biggest cheer of the game when Jamaica scored.Then i logged in to ticket office to see what price at the DW for england game £80 for where i sit in the West Stand dont like being behind the sticks where the cheap seats are will watch on tv.
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

jaws1 wrote: Mon Oct 31, 2022 8:28 am Managed to watch Lebanon and Jamaica yesterday allocated a seat number but told could sit any where good atmosphere biggest cheer of the game when Jamaica scored.Then i logged in to ticket office to see what price at the DW for england game £80 for where i sit in the West Stand dont like being behind the sticks where the cheap seats are will watch on tv.
Do you sit on halfway line & which stand?

Cos my seat on the halfway line in the East stand was quoted by Ticketmaster when on the phone as £85!!!
moto748

Post by moto748 »

Like jaws, I don't like behind the goals. It's a bit different for away Wigan games, but for the World Cup, I want a decent seat. Otherwise I'll stay in the comfort of my living room and watch it on the telly. In this case, I wasn't prepared to pay 85 quid for my usual seat, but reluctantly paid 70 quid for a rather worse seat.
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

moto748 wrote: Mon Oct 31, 2022 3:44 pm Like jaws, I don't like behind the goals. It's a bit different for away Wigan games, but for the World Cup, I want a decent seat. Otherwise I'll stay in the comfort of my living room and watch it on the telly. In this case, I wasn't prepared to pay 85 quid for my usual seat, but reluctantly paid 70 quid for a rather worse seat.
I paid £55 for an even worse seat in the East! I told the agent for Ticketmaster when they phoned me that £85 for my own seat is ridiculous for one match when my season ticket is only £135, which he did agree to.

Where about do you sit moto? You must sit on the halfway line in the East if your ticket would have been £85 like mine 😊
moto748

Post by moto748 »

Near halfway, West stand.
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

moto748 wrote: Mon Oct 31, 2022 9:36 pm Near halfway, West stand.
So you must sit opposite me in the East because my seat was £85 too! RIP off imo 🤨