Princess of Wales to attend England's Rugby League World Cup doubleheader in Wigan

Got something to discuss about RL in general? Then this is the place to post it.
archiekeith

Re: Princess of Wales to attend England's Rugby League World Cup doubleheader in Wigan

Post by archiekeith »

Wintergreen wrote: Tue Nov 01, 2022 2:25 pm There are better pie shops in St Helens than Greggs!
Agreed👍Pin blet's pies if they're still in business. In Wigan I'd gofer Vose' pie same proviso as Pimblets 😀
archiekeith

Re: Princess of Wales to attend England's Rugby League World Cup doubleheader in Wigan

Post by archiekeith »

If you'd said spies they'd have been there before you could say Pimblets
the pieman

Post by the pieman »

Charriots Offiah wrote: Tue Nov 01, 2022 7:29 pm
the pieman wrote: Tue Nov 01, 2022 12:32 pm
Charriots Offiah wrote: Tue Nov 01, 2022 12:23 pm

It’s fantastic.
what would be even better was if she went to Greggs with Vossy and tried a pie :), and tweeted about it :)

on a serious note though, great PR for the game that the Princess of Wales is attending the game
Pieman have you got an interest in Greggs? Vossy likes Galloways.
apologies my bad :) :) :)

i dont particularly eat pies in any of them, and as i think Meds said, there are far better pie shops than the ones quoted :) (and i really like Carrs from Bolton)
morley pie eater

Post by morley pie eater »

If any of you are ever in the Leeds area, treat yourself to a Steak Pie from Wilson's of Cross Gates. They have a branch in Morley.

Fyi, the best pork pies in the world are from Stanforths of Skipton. :D
Wigan ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Saints ⭐⭐⭐
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

Poodle’s Pies were once the best pies in Wigan until Dave Whelan took them over!!
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
jobo

Post by jobo »

josie andrews wrote: Wed Nov 02, 2022 6:50 pm Poodle’s Pies were once the best pies in Wigan until Dave Whelan took them over!!
He ruined them Border Terrier pies too.
Wintergreen

Post by Wintergreen »

jobo wrote: Wed Nov 02, 2022 7:50 pm
josie andrews wrote: Wed Nov 02, 2022 6:50 pm Poodle’s Pies were once the best pies in Wigan until Dave Whelan took them over!!
He ruined them Border Terrier pies too.
:lol: :lol: