Samoa v Tonga

Got something to discuss about RL in general? Then this is the place to post it.
EDINBURGH-WARRIOR

Samoa v Tonga

Post by EDINBURGH-WARRIOR »

In the pub in Belfast . Got them to put the RL on the Telly . Got a pub full of converts . That was brutal and magnificent

EW
2002 and EW is hooked
fozzieskem

Re: Samoa v Tonga

Post by fozzieskem »

What a game,simply THE game of the tournament so far superb to watch England will have a job to get past Samoa next week very different side to what that played in Newcastle

Great game
Charriots Offiah

Post by Charriots Offiah »

Great game. We need some more of those players in SL. Take them out of the NRL and the competition is not half as good.
archiekeith

Post by archiekeith »

EDINBURGH-WARRIOR wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 4:14 pm In the pub in Belfast . Got them to put the RL on the Telly . Got a pub full of converts . That was brutal and magnificent

EW
Well done you. Agree totally. RL at its best
Wigan_forever1985

Post by Wigan_forever1985 »

What it boils down to though is the simplicity of evenly matched teams, and that just doesnt happen often enough in Rugby league

Samoa will be soundly beaten by England
Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure
archiekeith

Post by archiekeith »

Wigan_forever1985 wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 5:12 pm What it boils down to though is the simplicity of evenly matched teams, and that just doesnt happen often enough in Rugby league

Promise?😀
fozzieskem

Post by fozzieskem »

Wigan_forever1985 wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 5:12 pm What it boils down to though is the simplicity of evenly matched teams, and that just doesnt happen often enough in Rugby league

My wife thinks England will win,I'm not so sure it'll be a close.run thing that's for sure
Wiganer Ted

Post by Wiganer Ted »

They are big players but slow in almost everything they do.
England are also big but very mobile. Not one prop playing today would I swap for Tom Burgess or Chris Hill. Our passing is faster and more accurate.
Can't see past anything but an England win b y a large margin.
Dreamteam

Post by Dreamteam »

Wiganer Ted wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 8:29 pm They are big players but slow in almost everything they do.
England are also big but very mobile. Not one prop playing today would I swap for Tom Burgess or Chris Hill. Our passing is faster and more accurate.

Papalii is better than both of those easy but this is the best I’ve seen Tom play for England and same with hill. There will still be people crying about hill starting in the semis ignoring how bang average Knowles and lees have been
Charriots Offiah

Post by Charriots Offiah »

Dreamteam wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 9:19 pm
Wiganer Ted wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 8:29 pm They are big players but slow in almost everything they do.

Papalii is better than both of those easy but this is the best I’ve seen Tom play for England and same with hill. There will still be people crying about hill starting in the semis ignoring how bang average Knowles and lees have been
If Burgess and Hill maintain their form I think England are red hot favourites next week. I think Knowles had a good game against PNG, Lees for me is bang average. Welsby needs to step up to the mark, he was average behind a dominant pack.