diggers v kiwis SPOILER

Got something to discuss about RL in general? Then this is the place to post it.
Mike
Site Admin

Re: diggers v kiwis SPOILER

Post by Mike »

Them kicking on the first tackle cost them. Oh and letting the first hit up after a pen score. They just switch off from time to time.

There's hope for France though, the kiwis look strong and steady. Perhaps in 15 years France's SL participation may give us a second northern hemisphere side. It took a long time for NZ to be consistently good.
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Wintergreen

Post by Wintergreen »

Brilliant game. Possibly the highest quality game that I have seen in the last decade.

NZ gave it everything and showed some fantastic skills.

Aus showed just why they are so good. Totally professional display. Utterly ruthless in their play.
southportcdm

Post by southportcdm »

Best international game I've seen for ages and hopefully a great watch for any new viewers. Both teams (but especially NZ) played at a higher level than in their previous games. I just hope that this gives some encouragement for the further development of the international game. Clearly NZ and the aussies don't need to keep nicking players from the islands to maintain their superiority. We need to boost the development of Samoa, Tonga, PNG, France and one other nation to make more internationals competitive at the highest level. If we could have eight 'top' teams (I'm including England too) we could have a top class World Cup competition. The 'lower tier' nations could then be developed separately. Much as I admire the aussies their continued success is restricting the development of the international game. Everybody knows who's going to win and when the win the final next week any of those sports fans who take a casual interest in league will just say how predictable it all was. England have been much better than I expected (from the squad available) so far and should be O.K. this afternoon. We've benefitted greatly from the aussie-based players and Kudos to Waney for making the most out of those available. I think that anybody hoping that this is an average aussie side will get a rude awakening in the final but we can always dream, at least until half-time.
fozzieskem

Post by fozzieskem »

Wintergreen wrote: Sat Nov 12, 2022 11:42 am Brilliant game. Possibly the highest quality game that I have seen in the last decade.

NZ gave it everything and showed some fantastic skills.

Aus showed just why they are so good. Totally professional display. Utterly ruthless in their play.
The wife[ said pretty much the same thing stunning was the word she used for the match couldn’t disagree with her either
medlocke

Post by medlocke »

And I chose to watch The Santa Clause 3: The Escape Clause instead, hate the Aussies, sounds like I missed a great game though :shock:
fozzieskem

Post by fozzieskem »

medlocke wrote: Sat Nov 12, 2022 3:04 pm And I chose to watch The Santa Clause 3: The Escape Clause instead, hate the Aussies, sounds like I missed a great game though :shock:
I’m looking forward to the Santa Claus series but yes it was a masterclass of rugby league from both sides.