Views on New Disciplinary Process

Got something to discuss about RL in general? Then this is the place to post it.
josie andrews

Re: Views on New Disciplinary Process

Post by josie andrews »

Started to read this earlier, then because it was how a Leeds player worked round a ban, I just gave up 🤨Couldn’t be bothered with it!
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
Mike
Site Admin

Post by Mike »

250 pound ban instead of a 2 match ban. That's like 7500 for a years ban. Not much deterrent there.
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Charriots Offiah

Post by Charriots Offiah »

Mike wrote: Wed Feb 01, 2023 11:46 pm 250 pound ban instead of a 2 match ban. That's like 7500 for a years ban. Not much deterrent there.
I’m with you Mike. Offences that may attract a one match ban could be converted into a sizeable fine. Other offences should warrant a suspension. Also, maybe fines should only apply on the first/second occasion.
fozzieskem

Post by fozzieskem »

Charriots Offiah wrote: Thu Feb 02, 2023 11:09 am
Mike wrote: Wed Feb 01, 2023 11:46 pm 250 pound ban instead of a 2 match ban. That's like 7500 for a years ban. Not much deterrent there.
I’m with you Mike. Offences that may attract a one match ban could be converted into a sizeable fine. Other offences should warrant a suspension. Also, maybe fines should only apply on the first/second occasion.
Make em pickup litter that'll teach em!!

That said the current system was a farce and most offences could be dealt with a fine and a hefty one at that,but with that easing other nastier offenses should be draconian in the ban length say a ball grab (you know which ones) season ban (and lots of litter picking if I had my way),a couple of games here or there won't cut it for me so yes reform it and for most offenses bring in a fine but for certain offenses huge bans it'll stamp it out once and for all.

Oh and litter pick up too :D
morley pie eater

Post by morley pie eater »

My full support for letter picking. Could it be on a match day to increase the humiliation factor?
. . . . . . ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Charriots Offiah

Post by Charriots Offiah »

morley pie eater wrote: Thu Feb 02, 2023 6:14 pm My full support for letter picking. Could it be on a match day to increase the humiliation factor?
What about graffiti removal?