brodie croft

Got something to discuss about RL in general? Then this is the place to post it.
stevo38

brodie croft

Post by stevo38 »

he signed with salford untill 2030
josie andrews

BRODIE CROFT SIGNS HISTORIC LONG-TERM CONTRACT WITH SALFORD RED DEVILS

Post by josie andrews »

We’re delighted to announce Brodie Croft has signed a historic new long-term contract with Salford Red Devils, keeping him at the Club until 2030.

By keeping hold of one of the competitions finest and most sought after players, the Red Devils have shown their intention to build on the incredible progress made by the team in 2022 and aim even higher in 2023.

The Australian halfback joined the Club in August 2021 and has gone from strength to strength under the tutelage of Paul Rowley.

Across 2022, Croft produced stunning performance after stunning performance to climb the Steve Prescott MBE Man of Steel charts. A particularly strong ending to the season propelled Salford into a playoff position and secured the coveted award ahead of Wigan Warriors’ Jai Field and St Helens’ Jack Welsby.

That was just one of countless individual honours the 25-year-old amassed in his debut campaign.

He was presented with the prestigious Albert Goldthorpe Medal before our playoff eliminator against Huddersfield Giants – an award held in high esteem across the rugby league community.

At the Club’s annual awards evening, Croft’s incredible efforts were recognised by picking up the Coaches Player, the Players’ Player and the Supporters Player of the Year.

His 32 try contributions across the year also earned him a spot in the Betfred Super League Dream Team alongside Red Devils teammates, Ken Sio and Tim Lafai.

On signing his long-term deal, Croft said: “I’m delighted to extend my time at Salford.
“This group of boys is something special and along with the coaching staff through to the performance staff and office staff, I’m excited at what the future holds for the club!

“The playing group, staff and myself are delighted that Brodie shares our vision and ambition for success and we get the chance to continue to work together going forward.”

“He’s a fantastic role model for our young supporters and a person who drives standards on and off the field. We are all very proud of the player and person Brodie is and look forward to playing a part in his career going forward.”

Director of Rugby and Operations, Ian Blease added: “After some months of robust negotiations, I am absolutely delighted in securing Brodie’s long-term future at our club.
“We are determined to keep our best players and the current team together for as long as possible and securing Brodie’s long-term deal meets our determination.

“It is a real statement of intent to secure such a long-term deal for our club and for such a quality player, in my view, it also demonstrates that Brodie believes our philosophy and vision as a club

“As a player Brodie has been welcomed by our fans, similar to how they welcomed Jackson Hastings into our club in 2018/19. Brodie has had a magnificent first season in Super League, culminating in winning the Man of Steel award and can now hopefully settle down to play his best rugby with the Red Devils.

“I believe we are building a legacy to admire at this club and the future is one that we are all as a team so excited to be a part of!”

Croft has committed his long-term future to Salford Red Devils. Be a part of it; get behind him and the rest of the team by buying your 2023 season ticket HERE.

https://salfordreddevils.net/brodie-cro ... ed-devils/
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
Barney841

Re: BRODIE CROFT SIGNS HISTORIC LONG-TERM CONTRACT WITH SALFORD RED DEVILS

Post by Barney841 »

Clever business by Salford.
Can demand a fee now if the NRL comes wanting
fozzieskem

Re: BRODIE CROFT SIGNS HISTORIC LONG-TERM CONTRACT WITH SALFORD RED DEVILS

Post by fozzieskem »

Cracking move by Salford fine player
medlocke

Re: brodie croft

Post by medlocke »

Dropped a bo***ck there like IL

Edited
keptinthedarkfans

Post by keptinthedarkfans »

medlocke wrote: Tue Feb 07, 2023 6:03 pm Dropped a bo***ck there like IL
Why ???
Caboosegg

Post by Caboosegg »

keptinthedarkfans wrote: Tue Feb 07, 2023 6:07 pm
Why ???
Because Job for boys.
These are two reasons not to trust people.
1. We don't know them.
2. We do know them.
medlocke

Post by medlocke »

keptinthedarkfans wrote: Tue Feb 07, 2023 6:07 pm
Why ???
Weren't we talking to him before we went for Cust
Charriots Offiah

Post by Charriots Offiah »

A fantastic bit of business by Salford.
CheshireWarrior

Post by CheshireWarrior »

Il show my derriere in Woolworths windows if Bodie Croft is sporting a Salford shirt in 2030!

Edited