Kibula

Got something to discuss about RL in general? Then this is the place to post it.
craigo

Kibula

Post by craigo »

Seen him play on the telly tonight. Did any of you rate him ?
I have supported Wigan RL since the late 80s. First game was a cup tie v Barrow. Also a fan of football and Speedway. Have a varied taste in music.
josie andrews

Re: Kibula

Post by josie andrews »

craigo wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 9:59 pm Seen him play on the telly tonight. Did any of you rate him ?
Who does he play for now? He was supposed to be the next big thing a few years ago but didn’t live up to expectations sadly.

Left us & went to Wire where his younger brother played & then disappeared!
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
craigo

Post by craigo »

Batley. Looks a tad out of condition. But played really well. Scored a try from a clever one on one steal. I was very impressed.
I have supported Wigan RL since the late 80s. First game was a cup tie v Barrow. Also a fan of football and Speedway. Have a varied taste in music.
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

craigo wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 10:09 pm Batley. Looks a tad out of condition. But played really well. Scored a try from a clever one on one steal. I was very impressed.
Thank you. He always seemed out of condition when with us. I remember his debut at Wakefield, I did a video of him when he came on the field for his Mum, & thought he looked overweight for his size then.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
craigo

Post by craigo »

Thanks Josie. Maybe he is playing at the right level now.
fozzieskem

Post by fozzieskem »

craigo wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 10:54 pm Thanks Josie. Maybe he is playing at the right level now.
I’d say so
moto748

Post by moto748 »

I just watched it. He looked a bit fitter than in his Wigan days.
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

moto748 wrote: Wed Mar 22, 2023 3:01 am I just watched it. He looked a bit fitter than in his Wigan days.
What channel was it on please? Thank you 😊
craigo

Post by craigo »

josie andrews wrote: Wed Mar 22, 2023 7:08 am
moto748 wrote: Wed Mar 22, 2023 3:01 am I just watched it. He looked a bit fitter than in his Wigan days.
Viaplay. Also a lot of Championship teams do a complete 80 minutes rerun on their YouTube channels.
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

craigo wrote: Wed Mar 22, 2023 12:37 pm
josie andrews wrote: Wed Mar 22, 2023 7:08 am
Viaplay. Also a lot of Championship teams do a complete 80 minutes rerun on their YouTube channels.
Thank you 😊