Hooker position

Got something to discuss about RL in general? Then this is the place to post it.
josie andrews

Re: Hooker position

Post by josie andrews »

culinator wrote: Tue Mar 21, 2023 3:10 pm Thats how i formed the opinion in the first place

Most peoples opinions of chickens are of a flightless bird but statistically they can fly, i just thought that was relevant
I can confirm that as my 2 young rescued chickens can fly up onto a table 5’ off the ground to get to my strawberries, & fly back to the ground when they see me coming 😂😂🐓🐓
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
Charriots Offiah

Post by Charriots Offiah »

Dreamteam wrote: Tue Mar 21, 2023 5:13 pm Tell u what having watched the full game last i would love to have known where they got 9 carries from. I reckon I seen 4-5. There’s more to 9 than DR as well. It’s actually about offering a threat to the markers so they aren’t drifting without being concerned what the 9 will do. We’re much easier to defend all ready this season. I do agree that oneil isn’t that different from Powell tbh. I’d love to see forber on the bench as well. I noticed he played 13 for the reserves at the weekend and i think he could be handy
At Wakefield.
moto748

Post by moto748 »

Dreamteam wrote: Tue Mar 21, 2023 5:13 pm Tell u what having watched the full game last i would love to have known where they got 9 carries from. I reckon I seen 4-5. There’s more to 9 than DR as well. It’s actually about offering a threat to the markers so they aren’t drifting without being concerned what the 9 will do. We’re much easier to defend all ready this season. I do agree that oneil isn’t that different from Powell tbh. I’d love to see forber on the bench as well. I noticed he played 13 for the reserves at the weekend and i think he could be handy
I noticed that too about Forber, and I hope he gets a shot. I expect he will, at some point.
fozzieskem

Post by fozzieskem »

moto748 wrote: Wed Mar 22, 2023 3:05 am
I noticed that too about Forber, and I hope he gets a shot. I expect he will, at some point.
I hope he does Moto but it’ll be interesting seeing his style of play too,I suspect it won’t be very different to what’s on offer at present
Charriots Offiah

Post by Charriots Offiah »

fozzieskem wrote: Wed Mar 22, 2023 11:07 am
moto748 wrote: Wed Mar 22, 2023 3:05 am
I hope he does Moto but it’ll be interesting seeing his style of play too,I suspect it won’t be very different to what’s on offer at present
That would be criminal.
Dreamteam

Post by Dreamteam »

Charriots Offiah wrote: Tue Mar 21, 2023 8:00 pm
At Wakefield.
That’s that dream out the window 😂. Hopefully he has a decent spell there