Wilkin and that Green card.

Got something to discuss about RL in general? Then this is the place to post it.
ian.birchall

Wilkin and that Green card.

Post by ian.birchall »

One of my bugbears over the years, just look back on the numbers of posts I have railed against him, was the way in the past Lomax has gone down claiming to be hurt when Stains are in trouble with their defence all over the field but when their defence has time to get back and reset he is up and away like a spring lamb.
When the green card with its 2 minutes off the field unsubbed because the ref thinks the player is faking and trying to take advantage of a stoppage in play came into being last season I remarked that that was brought in specifically to stop Lomax faking.
Last night he was green carded and John Wilkin with his unbiased Stains head on, NOT, railed against the card saying Johnny never goes down if he isn't injured, repeated repeatedly.
Chickens, home and roost came into my head and I had to post this rant.
Regarder une fille en bikini, c'est comme avoir un revolver chargé sur sa table:
Il n'y a rien de mal a ça mais il est difficile de penser à autre chose.

Now Europe is just for holidays.
fozzieskem

Re: Wilkin and that Green card.

Post by fozzieskem »

Wilkin is an utter balloon he simply should not be allowed to commentate on saints games as he simply can't stop his bias barging through

Or else just bin him off full stop

I know which option I'd prefer
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

You’re dead right re Lomax, I’ve said it for years!
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

fozzieskem wrote: Fri Mar 24, 2023 5:05 pm Wilkin is an utter balloon he simply should not be allowed to commentate on saints games as he simply can't stop his bias barging through

I’d bin the lot of them off Alan, get Kyle Amore & Kevin Brown for me 😊
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
craigo

Post by craigo »

josie andrews wrote: Fri Mar 24, 2023 6:01 pm
fozzieskem wrote: Fri Mar 24, 2023 5:05 pm Wilkin is an utter balloon he simply should not be allowed to commentate on saints games as he simply can't stop his bias barging through

I’d bin the lot of them off Alan, get Kyle Amore & Kevin Brown for me 😊
Agree. To prove I am not being biased, Leon Pryce is good on Viaplay. Henderson even better. Both have jobs in the Championship. Wilkin is so annoying. Even more so for me, My Mrs fancies him.
I have supported Wigan RL since the late 80s. First game was a cup tie v Barrow. Also a fan of football and Speedway. Have a varied taste in music.
moto748

Post by moto748 »

Wilkin's OK when it's not Saints playing.