Leeds v Catalans

Got something to discuss about RL in general? Then this is the place to post it.
widdenoldboy

Leeds v Catalans

Post by widdenoldboy »

Top entertainment well presented by C4.
Barney841

Re: Leeds v Catalans

Post by Barney841 »

widdenoldboy wrote: Sun Mar 26, 2023 12:19 pm Top entertainment well presented by C4.
Decent game as well.
Credit to Leeds to comeback the way they did
jobo

Post by jobo »

Just watching it on 4 catch up.

It's listed as Leeds Rhino's v Catalan Tigers. :roll:
wildbeast

Post by wildbeast »

Brilliant spectacle. Totally eclipsed anything the 6 nations produced over the last few weeks. Great advert for league. Congratulations C4.
craigo

Post by craigo »

C4 are doing a great job with their coverage. Was a exciting game.
I have supported Wigan RL since the late 80s. First game was a cup tie v Barrow. Also a fan of football and Speedway. Have a varied taste in music.
fozzieskem

Post by fozzieskem »

Channel four are doing nothing that sky used to do if I remember rightly the producer used to do it when Eddie and Steve ruled the roost back in the day all they do is have 1 commentator and a side.kick not a cast of thousands as sky now insist on having
widdenoldboy

Post by widdenoldboy »

Less is more?

C4 presentation of Soccer's England v Ukraine was a similar, informal analysis of the game's positve aspects.
Charriots Offiah

Post by Charriots Offiah »

fozzieskem wrote: Sun Mar 26, 2023 7:42 pm Channel four are doing nothing that sky used to do if I remember rightly the producer used to do it when Eddie and Steve ruled the roost back in the day all they do is have 1 commentator and a side.kick not a cast of thousands as sky now insist on having
I have got to disagree with you Fozzie. A cast of thousands who talk a load of bollards.
fozzieskem

Post by fozzieskem »

Charriots Offiah wrote: Sun Mar 26, 2023 8:29 pm
fozzieskem wrote: Sun Mar 26, 2023 7:42 pm Channel four are doing nothing that sky used to do if I remember rightly the producer used to do it when Eddie and Steve ruled the roost back in the day all they do is have 1 commentator and a side.kick not a cast of thousands as sky now insist on having
I have got to disagree with you Fozzie. A cast of thousands who talk a load of bollards.
No I concur to your viewpoint as I really should have added that to my point the other night with Wilkin and the other one having a Barney was a low point,not just for sky but sports broadcasting in general
archiekeith

Post by archiekeith »

widdenoldboy wrote: Sun Mar 26, 2023 12:19 pm Top entertainment well presented by C4.
The game was a good example of how Rugby League can be played. Wigan coaches watch and learn🙄