Challenge cup

Got something to discuss about RL in general? Then this is the place to post it.
ddtftf

Challenge cup

Post by ddtftf »

Just so no one misses the matches its also on Viaplay 1 HD SKY tonight Halifax V St Helens plus other matches hope this helps
Charriots Offiah

Re: Challenge cup

Post by Charriots Offiah »

Knowles in trouble again.
archiekeith

Post by archiekeith »

Not challenge cup but challenge. Swamped by literally thousands of bees had to seek refuge in house all windows shut. Only had one of these before but they passed through. These seem to be settling in my orchard. Any suggestions welcome adv etc
craigo

Post by craigo »

Nearly time for Salford v Huddersfield. Watching it knowing we are already through.
I have supported Wigan RL since the late 80s. First game was a cup tie v Barrow. Also a fan of football and Speedway. Have a varied taste in music.
fozzieskem

Post by fozzieskem »

Next round Warrington v wigan..Mark my words....
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

archiekeith wrote: Sat May 20, 2023 2:54 pm Not challenge cup but challenge. Swamped by literally thousands of bees had to seek refuge in house all windows shut. Only had one of these before but they passed through. These seem to be settling in my orchard. Any suggestions welcome adv etc
Leave them be(e) we are losing bees at a terrible rate they keep being killed off by pesticides & losing safe habitat 🙁
I let dandelions grow in pots as these are one of the first foods that bees will seek when they come out of hibernation.

I’ve just took delivery of £50 worth of summer plants to accompany the bee/ butterflies & other insects friendly plants I already have to germinate my flowers, fruit & veg.

If bees & other germinating insects become extinct human populations will soon follow!
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

fozzieskem wrote: Sat May 20, 2023 7:46 pm Next round Warrington v wigan..Mark my words....
We defo won’t get an easy run, that’s for sure.

I actually said the same thing on our way home!
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

archiekeith wrote: Sat May 20, 2023 2:54 pm Not challenge cup but challenge. Swamped by literally thousands of bees had to seek refuge in house all windows shut. Only had one of these before but they passed through. These seem to be settling in my orchard. Any suggestions welcome adv etc
I got this email while I was on my way home from the game!
Josie, did you know that more than three-quarters of the world’s food crops are dependent on pollinators such as bees?

Here in the UK, pesticide use, habitat loss and fragmentation combined with climate change are having huge impacts on bee populations, as a result bees are dying. In East Anglia – 17 species have gone regionally extinct and many others are at risk. Local biodiversity is being negatively affected by the changing climate, and bees are being badly hit.
https://www.wwf.org.uk/updates/our-tips ... =GMT018003